⁑⁕⁑Meeting of fate ?

It was just another regular day at Music Core

It was just another regular day at Music Core. Nari was as tired as ever and couldn't wait to go home and just sleep. She had fun interviewing people with her reliable sunbaenims, Lee Know and Jungwoo, and she enjoyed meeting such people as the legendary EXO or her friend Haewon from NMIXX. She was impressed by the performance of the rookies Kiss Of Life and thoroughly enjoyed shooting their dance challenge with the lively girls.

There was one group that really stood out to her. Non other than the freshly debuted Zerobaseone. She followed their survival show whenever she could and she knew that they were all very talented and deserved to be placed in the debut team, even if her favourite didn't debut. Their debut song was quite catchy and interviewing them was a fresh experience but this wasn't what made their first meeting memorable.

She was just about to get some food from the canteen when she bumped into someone. Everything that was in her hand - which wasn't much, only her phone, earphones, and script - fell to the ground. She looked up and saw that it was the handsome rookie, the leader of the hottest debut group in years, Sung Hanbin that she had bumped into. As cliche as it sounds he was even more ethereal in person. He was quick to say sorry and helped Nari gather her stuff quickly.

"Sorry about that sunbaenim," Hanbin said with a warm smile, his deep voice sending shivers down Nari's spine. "I should have watched where I was going."

Nari's cheeks flushed slightly as she met his eyes. "No, it was my fault too. I wasn't paying attention," she replied, feeling a bit flustered by the unexpected encounter.

As they both picked up the scattered items, their hands accidentally touched, causing a spark of electricity to run through Nari's fingers. She quickly retrieved her phone and noticed it was still in one piece. "Phew, thank goodness. My phone's my lifeline in this industry."

Sung Hanbin smiled warmly. "I understand. Your work here is important. It's an honor to meet you, Nari-ssi."

Nari nodded, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "Thank you, I'm happy to meet you too. I watched your survival show, by the way. You guys did amazing."