⁑⁕⁑I love you

Several months had passed since Nari and Hanbin officially started dating

Several months had passed since Nari and Hanbin officially started dating. They found solace in the privacy of Nari's apartment, away from the ever-watchful eyes of the public and the prying lenses of the paparazzi.

In the tranquil cocoon of Nari's bedroom, bathed in the soft glow of fairy lights, Nari and Hanbin found themselves lost in the whimsical realm of conversation. The outside world seemed to fade away as they delved into topics as peculiar as the mysteries of extraterrestrial life and the subtle nuances that set spring apart from its seasonal counterparts.

As they cuddled on Nari's bed, their bodies molded together in a comforting embrace, Hanbin propped his head on one hand while Nari lay against a pile of plush pillows. The gentle rise and fall of their breaths synchronized, creating a soothing melody in the intimate space.

"So, what if aliens are among us, but they're just really good at blending in?" Nari's voice, mellow and thoughtful, resonated in the hushed room. "Maybe they're just walking around in human suits, observing us." 

Hanbin chuckled, the warmth of her breath tickling his neck. "I mean, I wouldn't blame them; humans can be quite entertaining."

Hanbin traced lazy circles on Nari's back, the soft fabric of their clothes adding to the cozy atmosphere. 

"Imagine if spring had its own personality. Like, winter is that friend who overstays their welcome, and summer is the one who's always throwing wild parties. But spring... spring is like the quiet artist, gently painting the world with colors."

Hanbin sighed contentedly, savoring the poetic whimsy of Nari's words. "That's a beautiful way to put it. I never thought about seasons having personalities, but I like that idea."

The conversation meandered into the realm of the metaphysical. Hanbin wondered aloud if someone, somewhere in the world, was thinking about them at that very moment.

Nari nuzzled into the crook of Hanbin's neck, enveloped in the warmth of their shared musings. "It's a comforting thought, isn't it? To think that someone out there might be thinking about you, just like we're lost in our little world right now."

Hanbin pressed a gentle kiss to the top of Nari's head, savoring the sweet intimacy of the moment. "Absolutely. But you know what's even better? Knowing that I'm right here with you, in this cozy little world of ours."

And with that, the room echoed with soft laughter and the whispered secrets of two hearts entwined in the magic of the present. As they continued to explore the universe in the confines of their conversation, the night unfolded in the tender symphony of shared affections and the gentle rustle of tangled sheets.

As the night deepened, Nari turned to Hanbin, her eyes reflecting a mixture of affection and something more profound. "Hanbin," she began, "these months with you have been nothing short of magical. I've cherished every smile, every shared silence, and every moment of understanding between us."

Hanbin nodded, his gaze fixed on her, his heart echoing the sentiments she expressed. "Nari, being with you has been the highlight of my days. There's a connection between us that goes beyond the surface. I feel it, and it's incredible."

The air between them shifted, charged with a shared understanding. It was a moment neither of them had to rush, a moment to let the unspoken words linger until they were ready to be uttered.

In the quiet of the apartment, with only the soft hum of the city as a backdrop, Nari took Hanbin's hand in hers. She looked deeply into his eyes, and with a sincerity that needed no elaborate expression, she said, "I love you, Hanbin."

His face lit up with a genuine smile, and he tightened his grip on her hand. "Nari, I love you too. More than words can express."

The room basked in the warm afterglow of their exchanged confessions, and a comfortable silence settled between them, carrying the weight of those three little words that held so much power.

Nari's eyes sparkled with affection as she leaned in, capturing Hanbin's lips in a soft, lingering kiss. Their connection deepened in that moment, the unspoken promise of shared futures woven into the fabric of their embrace.

Breaking the kiss, Nari grinned playfully. "I guess we've officially crossed into the 'I love you' territory."

Hanbin chuckled, his eyes holding a mixture of adoration and happiness. "Yep, and it feels amazing. I'm glad we took our time with it."

As they lay there, wrapped up in each other, the world outside seemed to cease to exist. Time became irrelevant in the cocoon of their love, and they reveled in the simple joy of being together.

"Speaking of time," Nari teased, "I think we might have lost track of it. We should probably get some rest, don't you think?"

Hanbin smirked, pulling her closer. "Sleep can wait. I want to savor every moment with you."

And so, they continued to revel in the night, sharing whispered dreams and plans for the future. The moon cast a soft glow through the window, adding a touch of magic to the room.

 The moon cast a soft glow through the window, adding a touch of magic to the room