⁑⁕⁑🐈 RECORDING BEHIND

[𝓡ECORDING "SWEET LITTLE KITTY"]

Nari enters the recording studio, her eyes sparkling with excitement, ready to work on her song "Sweet Little Kitty." She puts on the headphones, and the music starts playing.

"Alright, here we go!" beamed the girl.

Nari starts singing, her voice vibrant and full of energy, perfectly capturing the playful spirit of the song.

"내 두 눈 밤이면 별이 되지, 나의 집은 뒷골목 달과 별이 뜨지요..."

As she continues, the producer listens intently, nodding along to the beat, clearly impressed with Nari's performance.

"Great job, Nari! Your energy is fantastic, and you're nailing those high notes. Let's try one more take, and this time, add a bit more rock vibe to your voice during the chorus. Really emphasize the playfulness in the lyrics." encouraged the older.

"Got it! Let's do this!" nodded the blonde.

Nari takes a deep breath, and the music starts again. She channels her rockish side while staying true to the fun-loving spirit of the song.

"이젠 바다로 떠날 거예요, 거미로 그물 쳐서 물고기 잡으러, 나는 낭만 고양이..."

The producer gives a thumbs up, indicating his satisfaction with Nari's improved performance.

"That was fantastic! Your voice sounds amazing, and you've nailed the rock vibe we were looking for. I think we got it!" said the man while smiling.

"Thank you! I had so much fun recording this song. I can't wait for everyone to hear it!" grinned Nari.

With the recording of "Sweet Little Kitty" completed, Nari feels a sense of accomplishment, knowing that her hard work and dedication have paid off. She leaves the studio with a spring in her step, eager to share her music with the world.

[RECORDING "BYE"]

Nari steps into the recording studio, a mix of emotions visible on her face as she prepares to record her heartfelt song, 'Bye.' The room is filled with a sense of excitement, setting the perfect atmosphere for the upbeat and happy melody.

"This song means a lot to me. It's about saying goodbye to the past and moving forward with hope and joy." Nari said smiling at the camera.

The producer nods understandingly, giving Nari a reassuring smile.

"Take your time, Nari. Whenever you're ready." assured the man.

Nari takes a deep breath, centering herself before the music starts playing.

"외로운 날들이여 모두 다 안녕, 내 마음속의 눈물들도 이제는 안녕 oh..."

Despite the emotional lyrics, Nari's voice carries a sense of optimism, and the melody infuses the song with an infectious upbeat rhythm. As she continues singing, her expression brightens with every word.

"That was wonderful, Nari. Your voice is so full of joy, and you're conveying the emotions perfectly. Let's do another take, but this time, try to add even more cheerfulness to your voice during the chorus. Really let that happiness shine through." smiled the producer.

"I'll do my best." nodded the girl.

Nari takes a moment to get into the spirit of the song before starting again. Her voice exudes excitement, and the happiness is palpable.

"슬프게 내린 비는 꽃을 피우고, 너의 눈물은 예쁜 사랑을 피울 거야..."

The producer listens intently, captivated by Nari's performance.

"That was even better, Nari. You're really bringing out the joy in the song. One more take, and this time, try to let go and dance along to the music while singing. I know it's a fun and upbeat song, and I believe in you." it's safe to say that the producer was impressed with the idol when he said these words.

"I'll give it my all." and the singer couldn't wipe the smile off her face.

Nari immerses herself fully in the song, singing with even more enthusiasm and happiness.

"햇살 가득한 날들이여 안녕, 긴 잠에서 날 깨워준 아침이여 안녕 oh..."

As she finishes the song, there's an air of celebration in the studio. The producer is visibly delighted by Nari's performance.

"Nari, that was amazing! Your voice, the energy, everything was perfect. You've really captured the essence of the song, and it's absolutely delightful." 

"Thank you. I had so much fun recording this song, and I hope it brings a smile to everyone who listens to it." beamed Nari.

With the recording of "Bye" completed, Nari feels a sense of elation, knowing that this song will spread happiness and positivity to all who hear it.

Nari waves goodbye to the camera as she leaves the recording studio, filled with anticipation for the release of her single '🐈'.

Am I the only one who thinks that the Windows cat is ugly?

Should the chapters be longer or not?

Also what kind of chapters would you like to see?

Don't be a ghost reader! Love ya!<3