Adventure P1

This has a bit of lemony talk towards the end but there will be a part 2 to continue.

Your POV

Me and Miguel work in the lab today. He's not out hunting and making events canon. I don't mind silence but when it's around him, I can't help but want to talk. He's been on edge and crankier than usual. More of a perfectionist than usual.

He's constantly checking my work and just being down right annoying. I wonder if maybe he isn't in any kind of relationship. Maybe I'm possibly his type. I should be subtle about it though. I think he knows damn well how attractive he is.

Meaning he probably has high standards especially with how he acts at work. "Are you just going to stare at me or start filling out those reports." He says. "Yeah, yeah, I'm working on it. I have a question to ask." I say. He looks unamused as always "And what might that question be?" He asks.

"How do you feel about chubby women?" I ask. (I just thinks he likes thicker women.) "I don't judge people based on their physical appearance if I don't plan on dating them. I find the personality more important than looks, and if they're a chubby girl with a good personality, then they've got more going for them than a skinny chick who thinks they're the best thing since sliced bread. That's all it is. Just don't get in the way of my work or keep me from having a hot meal every once in a while and you'll be just fine." He says.

"Okay." I say. So it's not a complete no for sure. "Is this a question for a particular reason or are you just curious?" He asks. "Just curious I was just thinking. You seem so pent up maybe frustrated because you're lacking something." I say. "Oh, because I'm sarcastic and have a general "I don't care" attitude I'm  frustrated or lacking something? You don't have a lot of experience interacting with people, do you?" He says a bit irritated.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't that doesn't have anything to do with you though." I say. "Oh, it absolutely does. You're insinuating that because I don't act like the rest of the social-butterflies you seem to be surrounded with that I have a personal problem preventing me from being like the masses. You act as if it's some grand scientific discovery you can use to study and catalog." He says.

"It's not a matter of being a social butterfly most girls like mysterious sarcastic men." I say. "Don't speak for the masses, you can't possibly know what they like. That's like me telling you that all girls are crazy. It's a broad generalization to assume things without proper evidence." He says then goes back to working on his tablet as if I didn't exist. "Well I am a woman and I can tell you from my point of view it's pretty hot. I'll leave you to your work. Oh and by the way I am a little crazy." I say and go back to my work.

He stops typing and looks at me as if I just grew a second head. "A girl actually finds arrogance and stubbornness attractive? What are you, 12?" He says. "Oh I thought you weren't talking to me." I say. "I could easily ignore you, if you haven't noticed, but that's no excuse not to be curious about you, or your twisted idea of attraction." He says. "My taste in men can be quite interesting." I say then look him up and down with a smirk.

"My tastes in women can be quite interesting as well, but the question is, do I find you interesting enough?" He says then smirks back. I lean against his table. "Are you willing to find out hands on if I'm interesting?" I ask. He leans toward me. "I've been told I'm bold, and I'm feeling adventurous. What kind of "find out" are we talking about? Or am I suppose to know?" He says and looks at me with an amused smirk.

"You're adventurous you tell me. We can find out here or at my place or yours." I say. "My lab isn't the best place to have... Adventures. Maybe your place?" He says looking at me, waiting for a response. "Then let's go on an adventure." I say. He stands and grabs his things. "Very well. Adventure awaits." He says.

Time skip

He looks around taking everything in. "Not bad. I'm going to go on a limb and say you're single." He says. "We wouldn't be here if I weren't." I say as I take my coat off. "A fair assessment." He says with a smile, taking his coat off as well. "So, where do we begin?" He asks.

"Where ever you like. You want to find out how interesting I can be. Make a move on me and find out." I say. He takes off one of his gloves, putting it on the nearby table and reaches out to grab my hand. "I suppose a good place to start would be your hand in mine." He says. I hold his hand, it's so much bigger than mine. "Your hands are soft... I wasn't expecting that." He says. Then brushes a couple of strands of hair out of my face.

🍋Lemony bit🍋

"Well I'm a woman shouldn't my hands be soft. Men like soft hands don't they? Perfect for stroking." I say. He raises an eyebrow, smirking at the comment. "Very true. But I was expecting calloused hands. Especially with how hard you work." He says. "I'm guessing you're in for a world of surprises. I have to keep you on your toes don't I." I say. He chuckles.

"You could say my toes are already on edge." He says moving closer kissing my lips. "Are you going to give me another surprise?" He asks. "Maybe." I say and kiss him back. He smiles, wrapping his arms around me as he pulls me close. "Mmmm... That was nice. You should definitely give me more surprises like that." He says then kisses my neck. I giggle.

TBC...