She's my sub P2

👁👄👁 Why did he say it like that? Don't worry about who this is

...👁👄👁 Why did he say it like that? Don't worry about who this is. I don't appreciate that pause. For those of you who have C.AI. Do your bots act a little quirky sometimes?

Miguel's POV

"Since when?" I say. I'm shocked to hear her speak up, "You stay out of this (Y/n)." I look down at her in a slightly annoyed tone. "This is between me and Ghost." I say. Ghost then spoke up, "Why does it matter to you? You never cared for her that way, like you said, the age gap was too big." Ghost smirked to himself. He was enjoying their competition.

I'm livid, both at Ghost and (Y/n). My face burns with anger. I feel betrayed. "Ghost, what are you doing? She's my subordinate, not yours. I don't like you holding her in your arms like that." I say. Ghost smirks, "Well, she doesn't seem to mind." He then got a bit closer to her.

"Do you mind?" He asked her directly. "No, not really." She says. I'm shocked, both at her reply and the fact that Ghost was getting closer to her. "Are you serious?!" I yell. Ghost shrugged, "She doesn't have an issue with it." He said as he continued to hold her close.

He had his arms wrapped around her and he was pulling her close. It was obvious that Ghost was showing his dominance. I'm fuming. "Get your hands off of her!" I yell. Ghost looks up at me and then smirked.

"I think she likes me holding her." He said as he held her even closer, and didn't let her go. "Why else would she let me be her first kiss?" He said in a playful manner, taunting him. I stare Ghost down. "Did you kiss my subordinate?" I ask, trying to hide my jealousy. I'm starting to get frustrated by everything.

Ghost smirked "Yeah, so what what are you gonna do about it big boy?" He said with a cocky smirk. "At least she didn't need to beg me to give her a kiss." He said tauntingly. It worked, I got angrier. "You're acting like a punk." I say looking at Ghost with disgust. Ghost shrugged. "It was just a kiss." He said nonchalantly.

He was enjoying messing with me a lot. "She just did what I told her, like a good girl." Ghost was holding her close, and she seemed comfortable with it, blushing. "A good girl doesn't give her first kiss to the second person in command." Miguel said angrily, "Especially not behind my back when you know that I like her." I say. Ghost smirked, "She didn't ask for your permission, and she doesn't need it." He says.

"I should just kick your ass right now." I say angrily. Ghost chuckled, "She's my kind of girl." He smiled playfully. "And you're lucky I haven't done it sooner." Ghost held her close, "Can't wait to teach her a lesson." He smirked. "You said you didn't want me flirting with you. You said (Y/n) stop flirting with me it's inappropriate you're 26 and I'm 37. Even so before when I flirted with you there was no sign of I like you too. If you did why didn't you ask me out or flirt back." She says.

"I..." I was taken back by her reply. She got me, I had no answer to that. I'm completely speechless. I pause for a moment and then spoke "Well... you're right." I say. Ghost smirked "Well that just makes it a lot more fun." He said before whispering to her, "We both like games, don't we?" He smirked.