Drunk on you

Your POV

I wake up with a banging ass headache. Shit definitely drunk way too much last night at least I made it home. I go to turn on my back but notice my bed feels different. Then there's a light snore. I turn my head slowly.

MIGUEL! THAT IS DEFINITELY MIGUEL'S BACK! I quickly turn my head back. Shit shit shit! I look down at myself. My body has teeth mark, hickeys, light scratch marks all over it. I gently put the cover back down.

This is bad. I slightly look back a bit and he has scratch marks on his back and bite marks on his neck and shoulders. I turn back away from him. God this is going to be so awkward when he wakes up. How did this even happen.

We have cameras set up around the apartment. For security and all. Maybe there was some miscommunication about him going to his room and me going to mine. This definitely has to be the results of Patrick's moonshine. It's not that strong my ass Patrick.

I had half a solo cup of it and this happens. Damn he really did a number on me my back is fucking killing me. Shit I hope he didn't cum in me. I'm horny as hell though. Definitely gonna need to see what he did to me on the cameras.

I feel him move a bit and I quickly close my eyes. I hear him make a speechless noise. He's completely shocked too. So he wasn't sober either. He sits up and I lay on my back. I open my eyes slowly and noticed that he's staring at me. My eyes widen his bed head and face is absolutely stunning.

How can he wake up that hot. He should look like a wreck his hair should look like a troll doll or something. "Morning" He says in that deep morning voice guys have. Jesus Christ he is not helping in the slightest. I can feel my heart practically trying to beat out of my chest.

"Morning." I say. "Donuts first?" He asks. "Mhm." I say. "Great. I'll just go get them and you get dressed" He says. He looks around for his underwear just as he's about to get up I quickly turn away. It's so awkward I could die. He walks out and shuts the door. I put my face in a pillow and groan.

Time skip

We eat in silence. "Do you know what happened last night? I mean well obviously not what happened in your room last night but before that?" He asks. "No I think we came home drunk together some how. We should look at the cameras to see what happened when we got here. I'll need to anyway." I say. "Why do you need to?" He asks. "Well just to see if you...you know inside me." I say blushing.

He blushes harder. "Oh." He says. I get my phone and cast it to the TV as I get on the app for all the cameras. I start off with the living room and front door. He packs me inside and while we kiss. He closes and locks the door behind him. "Fuck I can't wait to be inside you." He says.

His face goes red and I can feel my face heat up. I giggle and kiss him. He quickly walked to my room still holding me in his arms. We took our clothes off quickly and sloppily. We get to the center of the bed and he touches my area.

He bites his lip. "I guess we can skip the foreplay since you're already sopping wet." He says then changes his mind. He rubs the tip along my area. Fuck he's huge how did he fit inside. I moan loudly as he puts it in slowly.

"So fucking wet for me already? This is going to be amazing." He says the starts to thrust. I moan his name loudly as he speeds up. I claw into his back as he hits hard and fast. I'm enjoying it like I've never felt something so amazing. I sit back and cross my legs as the sounds grow loud over the camera.

We moan louder and louder with more pleasure. "OH FUCK I'M GONNA CUM!" He shouts. "HURRY MIGUEL HURRY! I'M CUMMING TOO!" I shout. He grips the sheets and slams in. We scream with our climax.

Well there goes my answer. He picks me up with my legs around his waist. He pulls me up and down. I tap my phone screen seeing the frames of a long night. "Wait um." He says.

I look at him. "Maybe if we keep watching we'll get answers about what happened before we got home." He says blushing. I just nod understanding. We continue in that position. I do my best to watch with out looking pleased by our actions.

It feels like my entire rib cage and organs are pulsing. He's got me face down ass up. "God you feel so perfect you're really enjoying this." He says. "So much." I say. "You like me de~ep inside you?" He asks slowly going deep inside making me moan slowly.

He chuckles and holds my waist and thrusts. "Fuck I love your. nice. big. thrusts!" I say as he thrust hard messing my sentence up. He chuckles at the broken sentence. "And I love how you squeeze around me." He says. I grip the sheets as he hits a bit harder.

I moan from each contact of the base. I put my face down into a pillow as he gives me love bites and bite marks. He grabs my waist pulling me up so I'm on my hands and knees. He thrusts faster and tilts his head back slowly. My eyes roll back and I pant trying to catch my breath from the rough thrusts.

He grunts and pushes his hips forward going as deep as possible cumming inside. We pant trying to catch our breath. Once we do he grips the headboard with both hands and continues again. He lets me put my face in the pillow this time. His thrusts are deeper and harder.

I moan and scream into the pillow and his hair slightly gets out of place. I press my hips against his surprising him as I cum.

Time skip

It felt like I was actually experiencing it through the TV. We spent all day watching it we even ate watching it. It's silent between us. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Mhm, are you? I ask.

"Yeah." He says. "I guess we should go to bed now." He says. "Yeah goodnight." I say getting up. "Goodnight." He says. We go to our rooms.

I get in bed unable to sleep stunned of the events. Sleeping with him looked absolutely amazing something I'd do over and over just like last night. I can't go to sleep at least without saying anything about it... that and maybe to see if he'd want to do it again. I get up from my bed and open my door as soon as I step through it he steps through his. He comes up to me and picks me up kissing me taking me back to my room to re-live the experience again.