Morally Gray P2

Your POV

"Well he was sweet and kind of clumsy when we first met. He had no clue what to do when he was talking to me. I guess that's it. I got to know him more and I liked him more and more." I say the waiter brings the books back in a bag. He gets up and gives me his hand. I get out of the booth and he hands me my books. "Interesting." He says. I looked a bit confused.

"Well, I hope to see you around (Y/n). Maybe next time when we see each other I'll show you a new place." He says. He brings my hand up and kisses it. "This was a lovely some what of a date." He says. I blush madly and he chuckles. He lets go of my hand.

"As friends maybe it should be classified as a friendly outing." He says. I nod. "I'll see you until then you have my number as well. You don’t have to hesitate or think twice to call me." He says then walks off leaving me there shocked.

Time skip back to Peter's

I get inside. I drop my bag and kick my shoes off still shocked. I plop down on the living room couch. Was that a date? Did I just go on a date with Miguel. A man that I just met and knows that I'm with Peter. Who watches his twitch.

He's practically been watching me for a year then. He read me like a book at first glance. Why does this feel different... he feels different than when I'm with P- "(Y/n) you in there?" Peter says. "Huh what?" I say. "Do you want to get something to eat? I just finished streaming. You changed clothes did you want to go somewhere?" He asks. "Oh um I'm not hungry I already ate." I say

"What without me? Fine, I'll order a pizza." He says. I go to the bedroom and put my old clothes on. He looks at me confused. "You okay? You seem kind of spacey." He says. "I'm okay." I say. "Alright if you says so. I'm gonna go edit some videos." He says. "Okay." I say. He leaves me and I plop back on the bed.

Miguel's POV

God that couldn't have gone any smoother. Oh Peter you fool. You have no clue what I'm about to do to your pathetic little world. I can just taste the victory, taste her. I lick my lips. I've never tasted something so sweet and delicious in my life. Now Mi querida will be all mine.

She'll regret ever meeting you. Just from that small encounter she'll spiral. I look at my phone and see her laying on the bed. I placed cameras all over the both of their places. Just looking at her staring at the ceiling let's me know she's questioning her life.

If choosing you was the right choice, Peter. I just gave her a taste of what it could be like being with me. I look at her as her legs are spread at the end of the bed. I can practically hear her screaming for me. She holds the hand that I kissed.

She is in deep thought. She's thinking about me and I know it'll be for awhile. Lucky for me this means I won't be seeing how Peter does a piss poor job at fucking Mi querida. The sad thing is she doesn't realize he can't fuck for shit. I'll show her how it's really done.

There won't be any wavering emotions. Just eagerness and pleasure. She won't be able to get up for days the first time. She squeezes her legs together tightly gripping the hand. Oh what's this, did I get her all hot and bothered from a little hand kiss?

I smirk at the sight. She's all hot and bothered. She knows better than to call out for Peter's help because she knows for a fact that she'll moan my name at least once.

Your POV

This isn't right no I can't. I can't touch myself to him. I'm with Peter. Besides there's no telling what kind of man he is outside of that da- outing even if I wasn't with Peter. I just gave him my number so willingly at that. God I'm so stupid what's been up with me lately. I hold a pillow.

I just don't understand this feeling. I know I shouldn't do this because I love Peter I really do but I actually need to think about this. Peter does twitch and the newspaper and hero work. He doesn't give me the time of day most of the time. Miguel though within just that half hour made me feel special.

Like I deserved attention. The attention he gave me was different. It felt romantic and caring. I could be desperate, delusional, and needy for any attention that isn't kissing or sex at all. If Peter does talk to me it's either food, what the chat says and asks or, he's asking for sex. He wasn't always like this but I am having thoughts. I sigh. What is going on with my life why does it have to be so difficult?

Time skip

I get my hot chocolate and head into work. I say good morning and hello to my coworkers as I head to my lab. I turn on the computers and machines. I hear a familiar voice in the hallway.

TBC...