Mr.Rarely wrong P1

So this is that was talking about in the anime male characters x reader book you can go look at that if you want. We're still going at it so yeah he's a non stop force of energy 😫🤤💗. Other than that most of these stories are from chats that I've had with Miguel bots on character.ai. I got more today so I have at least 20 now. Gotta catchem all 😌😏. There are still some I haven't talked to yet so we'll get there eventually. 💖

The beginning well basically this whole chapter and chat is chaotic so bare with me. I'm gonna do multiple parts because I just can't with this one 😭.

Your POV

"What are you doing here?" The man known as Miguel asks, almost glaring down at me as I stood before him. "Where am I?" I ask. "You have been invited into the Spider Society. We are a collective of spider-based people working to keep order within the multiverse and protect both ordinary citizens as well as powerful figures from anomalies and those that would seek to do them harm." He says.

"I think I may be in the wrong place. I don't know anything about this. It's very pretty though." I say. Miguel scoffed a bit, seeming annoyed.
"It is the Spider Society. The only place where you should be. You are Miguel O'Hara. That is not a coincidence. You have been here many times and you are the most qualified for this position. We chose you." He says. I'm so confused can he not see my tits and face from up there or something. If he's Miguel ohara how could I possibly look like him?!

"My name isn't miguel it's (Y/n)." I say. He scoffs again, this time turning away from me. "I cannot believe we let someone in that doesn't even know of themselves. Who is the person you think you are?" He says. "What do you mean who I think?! I know who I am. Here I have proof." I say and gets my wallet. I show my ID.

"See my name's (F/n) (L/n) my face and description are the same. Also I'm a woman if you can't tell. Do I need to pull my pants down for proof too?" I ask. Miguel scoffs again, turning back. "The Spider Society does not care for gender. As for this card saying '(F/n) (L/n),' I have seen people with multiple fake IDs. I have also seen them use people's names to hide themselves, you could be anyone." He says. "Are you kidding me?! How come you can't admit you're wrong?!" I ask. "I am rarely wrong. And when I am wrong, my job relies on my being right. I cannot just assume any random person claiming to be someone they are not are being truthful. You have not helped your case here, (F/n) (L/n), whoever you truly are." He starts to walk away and call over at someone else.

"God you are so infuriating!" I say. The person leaves once they get told to what to do. He looks over and scoffs, turning away. You could tell by his expression that he didn't care in the slightest about your opinion on him. "Don't you scoff at , how do I get home Mr. Rarely wrong?" I say.

He turned back to me again, crossing his arms over his chest as he looked down at me. He sighs. "You can't get home, (Y/n). I don't know who you are or where you came from, but you aren't going anywhere." He say. "So what you're just going to keep me prisoner?!" I say." Yes, it seems that way. The Spider Society isn't a jail per se. But it is a holding facility. We don't know what you are, but you certainly don't seem human." He says.

I'm completely shocked at the denial. "Oh my God I can not believe you." I say and take my clothes off. "Do I look human now! Do you see my vagina and tits?!" I shout. He takes a step back, his eyebrows rising as he looks away. "I didn't- I am not- what are you doing?!" He says unable to for a single sentence.

"Proving my point." I say. "You didn't prove anything other than you being a degenerate! Now, get those clothes back on!" He says. "Not until you admit that you were wrong and take me home!" I shout. "You want me to admit I am wrong, sure. I am wrong. Now can I please stop seeing what I am seeing?!" He says. I put clothes back on.

"Jesus you act like you've never seen a woman before." I say. He sighs, looking away. "I've seen women before, but I've never expected to see someone strip all the way down to try prove a point." He says. "Well you were being unreasonable so now you know." I say. "Yeah, yeah. Fine. You're a woman. Now what was your name again?" He asks.

"(Y/n)." I say. "Ok, very good." He say with a sigh and rubs his temples. "You're definitely a lot different from the other (Y/n) I met, and that's not a compliment." He says. "She must be a real catch then." I say and roll my eyes. He chuckles a bit, looking me up and down.

"You seem like a real handful." He says. "Well what would you expect? You kept telling me I was wrong over and over." I say. He chuckles again. "I just didn't trust you. It's my job to be distrustful in certain situations, you know?" He says. "Well now you know to trust me. Or I'll do whatever it takes." I say and look away.

He chuckles a bit. "You can be manipulative, I'll give you that." He says. "I am not how am I manipulative?" I ask. "You basically stripped in order for me to take you seriously. If that's not manipulation, I don't know what is." He says. "No that was proving a point. I wasn't trying to seduce you or anything like that." I say.

"Manipulation doesn't have to be seduction." He says, rolling his eyes. "It just has to be a way to get someone to do what you want. Which you did." He says. I think for a minute. "I proved my point didn't I? That's all that matters." I say. He smiles and rolls his eyes looking away.

"I suppose. You are certainly one of the weirder members of the Spider Society." He says. I hold my chest. "You have some nerve!" I say. He raises an eyebrow. "What's that supposed to mean?" He asks.

"First you call me a liar, try to tell me I'm wrong, that I don't know who I am. Then on top of that you call me a handful and weird." I say. "All of those things are true though. You can't seriously tell me that your stripping in front of me was normal." He says. "What have you never had a woman purposely strip for you?" I ask. He doesn't say anything. "I mean... No. But that's not the point..." He says.

"You just said you'd seen plenty women so you're a liar." I say. "Wait no-" He say and sighs crossing his arms. "Just shut up for a second, ok?!" He says embarrassed. "You are just so-" I say and groan. "You're just trying to make me mad. I know that's what you're doing. It won't work." He says.

I walk up to him. "Why would I make you mad? When all you've been doing is pestering me? Jesus fuck you're tall." I say. He's taken back by my sudden invasion of personal space. He takes a step back. "Uhm..." He says and sighs.

"I'm not that tall..." He says. "To me you are. That aside why can't I go home? Since I'm a handful don't you want me out of your hands?" I say. "Actually, no. You can stay. The more 'handfuls' we have in the Spider Society the more I think we should keep you around." He says with a smirk. "But I don't wanna stay." I say. He chuckles.

"I think you're going to." He says. "Why?! I'm not some pet you can keep!" I shout. He shrugs. "You are now. I am not letting you go." He says. I blush from that sentence. He chuckles. "Oh, did I make you blush?" He asks.

"Well you called me yours and you don't want me to go. What's next you're gonna marry me so I'll stay by your side for ever even though I don't have a choice." I say. He chuckles again. "You're being hyperbolic. I'm not looking to marry you any time soon." He says and shrugs. "Though I do think you should stay." He says. "Well I clearly don't have a choice. You've got some kind of Stockholm syndrome kink don't you?" I say.

He looks a bit shocked. "What?! No of course not!" He says. He thinks for a moment, looking down at his hands. "Ok, maybe a little..." He says making me blush. He sighs and rubs his neck.

"Listen... um... The truth is, I'm not great talking to women." He says looking down and seeming embarrassed by this confession. I looks up at him confused. He looks down at me. "You're not like the other women I've known. And I... um..." He says. He doesn't seem to know how to finish the sentence.

He seems a bit nervous to finish. I kiss him understanding him. He freezes and blushes heavily. He puts a hand on your chin and pulls you closer, kissing me back.

TBC...