Lies P6

Last part I promise. If not I'll just make this into a book.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

So um...I got a bit carried away with this 😅. I kept texting and texting. It got so freaking good and juicy like wtf. There are way too many things to make this the last part so I'm definitely gonna need to make this a story. I didn't expect how it played out how it did. Especially because of Gabriel 😒. These fucking O'Hara men I swear. Everything is okay now im doing my best to get over it. I have done my best to get over it. I'm sorry this is so long.

Time skip

A few months later I get an unexpected invitation from Gabriel's mom. "Hey um Gabriel I don't know how but your mom found me on social media and sent me an invite to your grandma's 50th birthday." I say. He looks a bit shocked. "Do you have issues with your family too?" I ask. "My dad and sister. We've had our problems, not as deep or complicated as yours, but still. My dad always wanted a certain direction in his life and I always felt inadequate for not giving him just that." He says.

I look at him concerned and hold his arm. "My sister and I always fought, she always had the spotlight on her and she felt she needed that being the only girl. I felt like I was a ghost in the house. I got tired of it so I moved out as soon as possible. I haven't spoken to my dad since I was maybe twenty one. As for my sister, well we're distant, really distant." He says. I holds him close. "We don't have to go. We don't have to see them ever. Just know that I love you. You're my everything. You are not responsible for how they treated you." I say. "Thank you, thank you for saying that. But I wanna go, I wanna face them. Even if it's just for one day I want to see everyone." He says and I rest my cheek on his shoulder.

"Maybe it'll make me feel better, maybe I'll be able to say everything I felt." He says. He looks at me. "And I want you there, with me, to support me. Just in case." He caresses my cheek. "I'm doing this, I made this decision." He says. "I'll always stick by your side." I say moving the hair from his face then give him a kiss.

"If anyone tries to get physical I'll beat them up. Trust me I can do it no problem." I say with a smie. "Haha, it's alright, I don't think it'll come to that." He says then wraps his arms around me. "But I appreciate knowing that you're here, with me. Together we'll face our demons." He says

Time skip

A few days later, we arrive at the celebration. His family is insanely huge. "I can't believe this is happening." He says. "Are you okay, love? Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask. "Yes, yes I am. Seeing all of them again, after so many years. I didn't know how I'd feel." He says and holds my hand.

"And seeing you by my side makes it that much better. I'm scared, but with you here by my side I feel that I have the courage to say the things I want to say." He says. We go up to his parents and greet them. They talk for a bit. Then Gabriel holds my hand ready to tell them. He talks uninterrupted by either of them.

They apologize for everything. His hand loosens feeling a bit more relaxed. They want to be in each other's lives more. This is so sweet and I'm so happy for him. Once they finish talking they go and great more guests.

I look around at the sea of people. I hold his hand tight wide eyed as I see Miguel here with my sister and their child. Gabriel looks at the direction I'm looking at. "He's here with your sister and their child?" He says "Oh no no no he's with her?!"With your sister, after what he did?! Oh hell no, this is gonna be one tough conversation. We'll deal with this, I promise." He says.

They're both smiling as they talk. I feel my heart race and my body heat up with anger. I don't know what I was expecting but it definitely wasn't this. I hold him with my forehead on his chest. I'm so angry yet I'm filled with sadness. "Maybe we could just ignore them... Maybe they won't notice us." I say.