Lies (angst) P1

I'm crying my eyes out from this part. I did this in my name because I don't want to ruin Miguel for you. I use to feel that way about certain characters because I'm delusional.

⚠️ If you're sensitive to angst dramatic shit don't read this. This part is very dark.⚠️

Gabriel made me feel so happy and validated though I'm just:

He made it all better after all the shit I went through for this

He made it all better after all the shit I went through for this. Anyways I warned you.

My POV

After we left from a family dinner we're in a heated argument. “God you are so unbelievable! If your father never paid me I would have never married you!” As the words left his mouth he froze and went silent. The life we had was all a lie? "What?" I ask not wanting to believe him. “Well I didn’t have a job to begin with, your father paid me so you could have a decent wedding. And if you want to know even more, I never loved you either.” He continues, his voice filled with hatred and rage, his brown eyes are filled with rage.

It was all a lie. "Well then you can leave once we get home." I say. He stayed silent taking in what you just said. “Fine,” His voice was filled with anger. “I hate you,” he continued.

“I hope you go to hell!” As the last word left his mouth, he stormed out of the car, slamming the drivers door. I sit there in shock, my husband just revealed that he’s been lying about our love life for all two years. We dated for three years. For the entire drive home not a sound came from the both of us. The silence in the car felt so heavy; it felt like I had a weight sitting on top of me.

He pulls up to the driveway he finally broke the silence. “I’m leaving, never call me.” He said his tone sounding hurt. "Sounds fine to me." I say with no emotion. I don't care if he's hurt. I hope he is after everything. His face looks surprised.

Time skip

The next day I wake up without a care in the world, and realize I have my house all to myself. This was for the best, he left and I'll never have to see that scumbag again. I get up, get dressed to go to work. It's so quiet without him there always making the loudest noise. It feels so peaceful yet empty.

Time skip

After I get off of work I get a call from dad. "Hey I wanted to see if you and Miguel are coming to dinner on friday." He says. "How can you live with yourself." I say. "What do you mean?" He asks. "I mean how could you be completely fine with paying a man to marry his daughter?" I ask.

He's silent. "I won't be coming to dinner at all. As a matter of fact you'll never see me again." I say then hang up.

Time skip

It's been a few days since I've kicked Miguel out. There's a knock at the door. I look through the peephole and it's Miguel. I roll my eyes and open the door. "What do you want?" I ask.