Prologue

The wind was blowing warm air and
it was slowly swaying the tall grass. Clouds covered the beautiful blue sky.
The trees had colorful leaves and the sun was shining more happier than ever.

I never thought I would ever be this calm one day. Everything is quiet and just calm, not the scary quiet tho. I can hear the breeze, the songs of the birds and there are no distractions like houses or cars. Just me, the grass, the trees and the endless sky.

I can feel the grass caressing my arm as I lie in it. I looked up at the sky and just let my soul go. I took in all the beautiful curves around the clouds and just admired them. People don't realize how beautiful the planet is.

They don't appreciate it and don't care.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. The scents of different flowers hit my nose. There may be a lavender bush somewhere near, cause the smell of it is what I feel the most strongly. You can recognize the scent of this flower in any way, it is one of my favorites. The smell and the color of it is also beautiful.

I felt my body relax completely, like I could sleep, but then I heard a noise. Usually, I'm scared of things like this, but right now I felt nothing but curiosity. I slowly sat up, opened my eyes and looked behind me.

Nothing.

And when I turned back, I saw you for the first time. Well not for the first time.

I wasn't scared and I didn't feel surprised either. I was just confused and didn't know who you were or what was going on.

Long brown straight hair, dark deep brown eyes, white dress, smooth face, calm interesting gaze and a small red ribbon around on your wrist. You just stood in front of me and I know you wanted to say something, but when you opened your mouth, I didn't hear anything. You said something and I didn't hear a thing. I wasn't scared, not at all. I just simply smiled because your look was confused and funny.

I'm sure you thought I was weird and an idiot. I don't even blame you for it, because it's all completely understandable. Then the wind picked up your hair and your little ribbon on your wrist. That's when I knew something happened inside me.

Something beautiful yet really dangerous.

I felt the connection between us. My soul reconnected with yours the moment I saw you again.

And by the look you gave me that moment, I knew I wasn't the only one to feel it...

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

***
My really first njs fanfic, I hope you guys will like it and everything, lots of love♡♡♡♡