10

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

"Bro, let me gooo!!" Minji yelled as I pulled her out of the bed.

"No! Get up, we'll be late."

"You're going to be late! I don't understand how did I get here?!"

"I promised Mrs. Park yesterday that I would bring you to our open classes and I won't disappoint her."

I tried to show her my confident with my eyes and that I wont change my mind. After raising my eyebrows, she finally gave in. Minji groaned and sat up on the bed.

Letting go of her arm, I started grinning and went into the living room. Opening the closet I managed to find my other uniform. It will be probably small for her but it's just for one day. I'm sure she will survive.

I can't wait to see her in the uniform it will definitely suit her. I'm excited to see how my friends will react and how the other girl will behave. I hope there will be no problem.

I hurried back to my room and somehow I expected to see Minji asleep on the bed again. No matter how much I don't want to wake her up, I have to. I still have to do her hair and I want to apply some make-up on her too.

Ugh I have no choice "MINJI!!"

"WHAT?!"

***

Minji is more stubborn than she looks. She fought against me many times when I tried to put mascara on her, but she calmed down after a while and we managed to solve it.

The uniform is small but it's not too noticeable. The girl doesn't liked the school uniform as I expected. It suits her quite well surely many people will be notice her. Honestly, I thought about this many times and wanted to take her back home because of it. But we've already left and almost there at the school.

Minji isn't excited at all. She just wants to go home and sleep longer. However, I really want to show her my world in every possible way. I would like her to get to know my friends and if time allows, I would like to take her iceskating at least once.

The weather is nice today. The sun is shining and there's no wind. Every tree has almost no leaves on and the sound of the birds is less audible. Everything is calm, pleasant and colorful. I feel very happy.

Minji's next to me and walks silently. Her face is, just wow, when the sunlight shines hits it. I mean she was always pretty, but now she's shining. Her skin isn't like dead people's anymore and her eyes shines non-stop.

"Stop staring," she said suddenly.

"I wasn't, you just have bird shit on your hair," I replied with a smile.

"What?!"

She stopped in panic and started touching her head as I continued walking towards the school, leaving her behind. It was hard to hold back my laughter. I really missed these moments when we teased each other playfully.

The school building could be seen and the voices of the other children became louder. The grin on my face got bigger and bigger as I started walking faster. I can't wait to finally bring Minji into the building with me.

Walking through the gate, I continued to the entrace, but then I stopped. Where is Minji?

I turned around and the other girl was standing at the gate.

Frowning, I slowly walked back. Her face was as stiff as a rock. She didn't shown any signs of worry or excitement until now.

"Is everything alright?" I asked, stepping closer to her.