4

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

Alarm clock. A thing that should never have been made. It's not enough that its as loud as an atomic explosion it even evokes the same feeling in you.

Today's alarm clock is particularly loud.

I feel the blanket slip off me again, almost completely. My head hurts from the loud noise and now I'm cold too. It's been a long time since I slept as well as I did now. It's like my brain has completely turned off.

Turning over to my other side, I grabbed a pillow and put it on my ears. But it didn't help anything. The sound of the loud alarm screamed in the same way.

"I think it's easier if you just get out of the bed you know?"

Great, she didn't disappear this time. But at least I didn't go crazy.

"What?" I murmured back.

"Get up," the other girl replied.

"Who are you to boss me around?" I asked again as I finally slowly turned off the alarm next to me.

"Someone you let into your house," she laughed softly.

"What's your name again? I completely forgot. It must be something common"

"Minji"

"Okay, Minji. I want to inform you of the fact that I didn't let you in, you broke in," I said tiredly, then slowly sat up and opened my eyes.

The girl was sitting on the mattress in the same position as last night and was looking at me. The morning sun seemed to shine through her hair and it looked... Jesus, what am I thinking, it's very, very early in the morning.

"Holy shit, what the natural disaster happened to your hair while we were sleeping?" she asked in shock.

It didn't take long for her to start laughing. My face turned red as I felt the embarassment in my body.

"Everybody sleeps away their hair sometimes!"

"Bro, it looks terrible!" she said laughing harder.

Looking in the mirror, I was shocked. My hair always looks terrible in the mornings, but now, it looked horrible. Minji or whoever was still laughing on the mattress wiping the tears away from her eyes.

Quickly climbing out of bed, I ran to my desk and grabbed my hairbrush. I have to get to the bathroom as soon as possible. Maybe I slept my hair today a little more than usual and it looks worse than other people's, but still, she shouldn't laugh so hard.

"I hope after I come home my parents will find you and kick you out of the house!" I whispered turning to her before walking out of my room full of anger.

This day is starting good.

***

"So the girl you imagined yesterday actually exists and now she slept in your room again, but this time she didn't disappear in the morning?" Dani asked.

We survived our first two classes and currently walking to math class. I tried to tell her everything in short and it seems I succeeded. I'm sure she thinks I'm crazy.

"You don't believe me do you?" I asked tiredly slowly looking into her eyes.

"I do. I believe you," she replied. "Why shouldn't I believe you?"

"Because it sounds really stupid?"

"Indeed, but why would you lie to me?"

"Right."