5

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

"That's not quite what I was thinking when you exploded with joy yesterday"

"Can you shut up for once?" I said in frustration and closed my eyes.

I didn't expected that either, believe me. It's been about 3 hours since my parents left and I've done nothing so far but eat and clean. I tried to invite Danielle to go out maybe for a walk, but she's at Haerin's and I really don't want to go out with anyone else.

I was on the verge of calling my mother and ask her to take me with them, but I couldn't do it. I promised the girls this Halloween and to be honest, I'm really looking forward to it. Until then, I have no idea what to do.

I can't call anyone over either because of my unexpected roommate. There's nothing left to clean and I can't eat more because I don't want to get fat.

After I finished cleaning and eating I went to the living room. There was nothing interesting on the TV, so I quickly turned it off. Minhi? M-Minji? Yes Minji, she was in the room all day taking care of the lavender. I don't understand what's so interesting about that little flower. But at least she didn't annoy me while working.

There were a few times when she came out to see what I was doing and asked if everything was okay. It probably looked like I wasn't enjoying the break as much as I should have. Which is true.

And now I'm in the living room, sitting on the floor in front of our huge window. I was always sensitive if something didn't turn out the way I planned, I get so angry and sad.

This time I'm just disappointed. Every break I've experienced so far has been spent with my parents. We would play together, I would help them in the garden or we just went on vacation.

Opening my eyes, I looked at the clouds again. They were gray and the wind was blowing stronger than before. It will rain I'm sure.

"What are you going to do now?" the girl next to me spoke again.

"I don't know..." I answered.

Since last night, the presence of the other girl in the house has bothered me less.

"How about we play a game?"

I don't know why

"What?" I asked looking at the girl.

and I don't really care.

"Let's play," she answered smiling, turning her eyes to me.

As long as I feel like this

"But what?"

it doesn't really matter either.

"We both have 6 questions and if you don't answer one of them, you have to go outside in the rain for a run"

Frowning, I slowly mirorred her smile.

"How do you even think of games like this?" I asked back.

"Are you in?"

"That's quite-"

"Hanni, it's a simple yes or no question," she said with a laugh. "Are you in or not?"

I have a feeling I will regret this too.

***

"What was the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?" Minji asked again.

"No way I'm telling you that," I replied laughing. "And how many questions was that anyway?"

"Who cares? This is the fourth one for you, I'm just saying"