6

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

3 days have passed since the girl and I accidentally touched.

And it's not hard to figure out that she's acting terribly strange. Too quiet and avoids the topic with everything if she can. She doesn't look me in the eye and keeps going to the bathroom. I don't know what she's doing there, but she's definitely not using the toilet.

Actually there's one thing I'm not sad about. She looks better physically than before. Her skin isn't that pale, even her eyes aren't that dead anymore. They sparkle with life sometimes, which is good.

However, she's much more tired than usual. Here's the thing, this brunette is never tired, but she was exhausted yesterday. She fell asleep before me. She still refuses to change her clothes, and the color of her red ribbon seems to have faded a little bit.

Anyway, today I'm finally getting out of the house! Danielle, me and Haerin are going ice skating to the small frozen lake, which is in the middle of the town. It's unbelievable how cold it's here in autumn already.

"I'm going ice skating today," I said as I put on my shoes.

"Okay," answered the girl who was sitting on the couch looking outside.

"Will you be okay alone?"

She nodded.

***

The air was cold and dry, yet great. This fresh air always good for my lungs and brain.

I found the two girls pretty quickly. Both of them were in jackets. After greeting each other, all the three of us headed towards the lake.

At this time, there aren't many people on the ice and the whole area can be ours. In winter, a lot of people come here to skate because it's free and the ice is very thick, so it's safe too.

Haerin and Dani are talking about something, so I decided to use the opportunity to admire the nature around me. We are in the park right now and the trees are all colorful, but some them have no leaves already.

As I said, the air is pleasant and carries the scent of autumn. These are the most beautiful months in my opinion. It's cold, but you're not cold. The birds are still here, they haven't flown away from winter yet.

In the park everything is calm, nowhere's a car or people who annoys you.

Speaking of annoying people. I wonder how that miracle bug is. I hope she's well.

"Hanni?"

"Oh, yeah?" I asked back to Danielle, who was walking beside me.

"We are here and there are two people beside us on the ice"

"That's okay," I answered with a smile and headed towards the lake.

Leaving the two girls behind, I quickly changed my shoes. Haerin had a problem with them, but we solved it. Danielle was able to put the skates up skillfully and did it on her own.

There were two other boys on the ice a little further away from us, who looked quite familiar. One had black hair and a blue coat, the other had a green coat and silver hair. Compared to other boys I've seen skating, they skated very well.

Turning away from them, I looked back at my friends in front of me. The kitty had a hard time learning to stand still. Danielle and I have been skating here for a long time just for fun and she is much better than me. She moves like a figure skater. She extended her hand to the other girl and tried to help her.

Honestly? I have never seen Haerin laugh or smile so much. She's a completely different person around Dani, which is a big word.

The view around us was breathtaking. Trees and bushes everywhere and small mountains can be seen in the distance. Just simply, wow. I come here every year, but I can never get used to this view.