7

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

"We weren't in that house yet!" Hyein shouted excitedly pointing to a large gray house.

We all laughed at the excited girl who quickly got over her fever. As it turns out, she can be pretty loud when something excites her. She's really adorable.

We have been walking around the city for 2 hours and collecting chocolates nicely. Haerin unsurprisingly dressed as a black cat. Actually she just put on a black hoodie, black pants, black gloves, got a headband with ears.

Danielle is dressed as a dog, which by the way suits her personality really well. Her costume wasn't much more complicated either. Maybe her shoes matched her outfit better.

Actually, these two are getting closer every day. It's like watching some kind of disgustingly cute, romantic drama in live. They interact much more than before. Haerin is really quiet as usual, but when the other Australian is near, she can't stop talking.

And gosh, I've never felt as much of a third wheeler as I do today. They don't want to let go of each other's hands for a second.. Even now, they think I don't see them, but I see their hands clasped.

Anyways Hyein dressed as a bee. It's very funny how she runs to strangers' houses and her wings flutter like that on her back. I'm very happy that I was able to get closer to her today. She shines like a big ball of sunlight and constantly grinning and giggling, it's very cute.

This time I dressed as the most average thing. Harley Quinn. With black hair. My make-up was very well done and my outfit matches my character perfectly.

While I was getting ready, the brown-haired girl in my room was busy with the lavender again. It's quite frustrating that nothing changed in her behavior, even though I thought I managed to break the ice after our little conversation yesterday.

"Hanni?" Danielle spoke in front of me.

I've wandered off in my thoughts again.

"Yeah?"

"Aren't those the ice skater boys from yesterday?" she asked excitedly.

My heart rhythm disorder is back. I looked out from behind the girl and it was indeed them along with five other boys. I don't want to be here suddenly and oh my god, you won't believe what costume the boy who bumped into me is wearing.

Ugh, it's so cliché, he's dressed as Joker. What was his name? Oh yes, Jake. The costume looked surprisingly good on him, even his hair was dyed green.

"Good evening ladies," greeted us Jay who was dressed as a vampire.

"Hello," I replied from behind the girls, while they were waving at them.

Jake stopped when he saw me. It's like he doesn't wanted to believe what I dressed up as by accident. I could feel his feelings as his eyes examined every little detail on my dress.

"Wow, we're matching," he finally said with a grin.

"Yes, it looks like"

I can feel the red color slowly covering my face.

"Jake, we have to go!" shouted one of the boys from further away.

"Comin'! I have to go and uh...can I have your number?" he asked shyly.

Holy sh- I didn't see that coming. And he's Australian too?!

"Sure, sure," I replied, pulling my phone out of my pocket.

The phone number changing was done quickly and Jake didn't say anything after that, he just smiled and waved. It was hard to belive that this just happend now. I've never had a relationship and I've never really liked anyone. But this boy might have something.