✯2✯

Ji-eun was sitting outside of the rooms in their house with Jimin and Hoseok. She was feeding the children rice cause they could only afford that. She had started working in the mansions as a maid for her and her children.

It was summer and they couldn't bear the heat so they were sitting outside the rooms under the sky enjoying the cool wind. Just then ji-eun noticed a little boy peeping through the open door of their house. He was near jimin's age but he was a bit taller than him.

Ji-eun called him to her and the boy came in the house. He stood and looked at them with his innocent doe eyes. "Are you hungry?" ji-eun asked the boy and the boy nodded. Jimin stood up and took the plate of food and brought it to the boy.

The boy started eating hungrily. Ji-eun smiled cause it was looking like that the boy hadn't eaten from days. "Kid, what's your name?" She asked the boy. "I don't have any name" the boy said shaking his head.

"Why? Don't you have parents?" ji-eun asked the boy. "I don't have anyone" the boy said in a small voice. "No son, don't say like that. From now on you'll live with us" ji-eun said patting the boy's head softly.

"I'll call you jungkook from now on, is that okay jungkook?" Jimin asked smiling. "My name, jungkook?" jungkook asked. "Yes, from now on we all will call you jungkook" ji-eun said and smiled.

===>

Hoseok and Jimin were playing and jungkook was playing the drum on a plate while singing randomly. "Wow, jungkook your voice is so nice. You'll be a famous singer one day" jimin said.

"Really jimin but everyone say that I'm stupid and I don't sing good" jungkook said not believing that first time someone was praising his singing. "They all are idiots. Don't listen to them" jimin said.

Just then ji-eun came from upstairs with a bucket of clothes in her hands. "Yes jungkook, jimin is saying right. You can become a singer but you'll have to work hard for that. You'll do it right?" Ji-eun asked.

"Yes yes, I'll do whatever it'll take to become a singer" jungkook said enthusiastically. "Good" ji-eun said patting jungkook's head while smiling. "Now come and eat the food kids" she said while entering into the room.

They all left whatever they were doing and ran into the room behind ji-eun.

20 years later:

Jimin was hanging the wet clothes on the string at the roof. He was helping his mother. He never thought that he is a boy and he shouldn't do that. His mother had raised them with great difficulty so it was his responsiblity to comfort her now.

So he always helped his mother in the household works. Just then his brother Hoseok came running to him and said "please please hyung save me. Mom is so much angry, save me".

"Ok ok, you go I'll handle her" Jimin said, he always took side of his brother when his mother would be scolding him. Sometimes he also got scold by his mother for spoiling his brother too much.

Hoseok ran and hid behind a wall. Ji-eun came running with a stick in her hand and asked angrily. "Where is he?" "What happened mom, whom are you finding?" Jimin asked innocently.

"Your brother. Do you know he stole money from my cupboard. I'll not leave him this time" she said clenching the stick in her hand. "Mom, let it go. He is just a kid" Jimin said trying to calm his mother's anger.

"You shut up. You spoiled him so much. What'll happen to him when you'll get married" ji-eun said. "Don't worry mom. I'll take him with me" Jimin said smiling. "Right and your husband will beat you two with stick" Ji-eun said sarcastically.

"If he'll beat us with stick then I'll beat him with stick too" he said and laughed. "I don't know about your husband but I'll beat you with this stick for sure" she said and raised her hand to beat Jimin but just then Hoseok came from behind the wall and stood in front of jimin.

"Mom, don't beat hyung, it was my fault" hoseok said. "I wasn't beating him, it was my trick to bring you out. Now you'll not escape from me" she said smirking and was about to beat hoseok but Jimin stopped her.

"Mom, let it go. He'll not do it again" jimin said. "Promise?" ji-eun confirmed. "Promise" both hoseok and Jimin said in unison. "Jimin you're spoiling him too much" ji-eun said and shook her head.

"It's ok mom. He is my brother, if I won't spoil him than who will?" Jimin said smiling. "Oh my god, I can't argue with you brothers" 'ji-eun said while shaking her head and walked away.

"Mom, I love you so much.. do you know why?...." hoseok yelled after his, mother. Jimin looked at him and raised his eyebrows asking why. "Cause you gave birth to my hyung" hoseok said and Jimin slapped him on the shoulder giggling.

===>

Jimin entered into a mansion and went to the dining table. "Where is jungkook, yoongi hyung?" jimin asked to jungkook's manager. "He is in his room" yoongi told him.

"Tell him that Jimin came" Jimin said while placing the food on the table which he had brought with himself from home. Jungkook came running from upstairs and immediately engulfed Jimin in a bone crushing hug.

"Ah kook stop, I can't breath" Jimin said, his body crushing between jungkook's arm. Jungkook let go and looked at the table. "Oh my god, Jimin you made these all?" Jungkook asked showing his bunny smile. "No, the neighbor made" Jimin said jokingly.

"You're joking right?" jungkook asked while sitting on the chair. "Of course" Jimin said while lifting a bowl of sandwiches. Just then jungkook's phone rang and he answered it. "How is the sandwich?" Jimin asked while taking the bowl of tteok-bokki.

"Good" jungkook said on the phone but Jimin thought that he was talking to him cause he wasn't looking at him. "and the tteok-bokki?" Jimin "Nice" jungkook said. "Why it wouldn't be good cause i made it" Jimin said while swaying his hair.

Just then jungkook cut the call and took a bite of tteok-bokki but immediately spit it back. "Oh what happened?" Jimin asked. "It's too spicy" jungkook said about the food and gulped down a glass full of water.

"WHAT? earlier you were praising my food and now you're saying it's spicy" Jimin said annoyingly. "I wasn't praising you, I was praising my fan who was praising me" jungkook said.

Jimin huffed angrily. "I can't make better food than this, if you want to eat nice food then marry a nice boy" Jimin said sarcastically. "Yes yes, I'm finding a pretty boy" jungkook said loudly in jimin's ear playfully.

"Jimin-sii, why don't you marry him?" Yoongi, jungkook's manager who was standing there from a long time listening them bickering said finally. "Didn't you hear? I'M FINDING A PRETTY BOY" jungkook said teasingly for making jimin annoy.

"Ok ok, I'm also not interested in you" Jimin said. "Yoongi hyung, my husband will be so much handsome and rich and, and he will have broad shoulders and he'll not be like this idiot" Jimin said pointing to jungkook and Yoongi giggled.

"Yes yes and also he'll like a leaf, so much skinny not muscular like me and he'll also can't sing" jungkook said making fun of jimin's future husband. "Yoongi hyung" Jimin pouted and whined to yoongi.

Just then again jungkook's phone rang. He was about to answer the call but Jimin snatched it from him and answered the call. "Yes, jungkook... No he isn't here... He is busy" Jimin said on the phone while jungkook was trying to snatch the phone from him.

"Ask the name" jungkook said to Jimin. "Ok, what's your name?....Jin..." Jimin said after hearing the person's name on the call. "JIN" jungkook eyes widened and he immediately snatched the phone from Jimin but Jimin wasn't planning to give up so easily.

He tickled jungkook and grabbed the phone from him. He cut the call and smirked at jungkook. "Jimin- WHAT THE FUCK?" Jungkook yelled. "This was for saying my food spicy and making fun of my future husband" Jimin said smiling proudly.

"You know what I'm already pitying on your future husband" jungkook said jokingly taunting jimin.

☆☆☆☆☆

Copying everything again, Ughh it's so frustrating 😫🙄