✯12✯

"Welcome to my sweet home, sir" Lisa welcomed taehyung in her home. Taehyung examined the place. The house was very quite like they were the only person in the house at that time.

"What's your problem?" Without even bothered to sit, he asked lisa as he had understood that they two are alone in the house so he should get back from here as soon as possible.

"Sir, please have a seat first" lisa said sweetly, offering him to sit on the sofa in lounge. "No, I've not come here to sit" taehyung said, strictly.

"But sir, you've come for the first time" lisa protested. "Please come sir, please have a seat" she made him forcibly entered into her home. Taehyung just gave up and sat on the couch.

"You still didn't tell me what your problem is" he said to lisa, who was sitting beside him, with a minor distance, on the couch. She didn't said anything, instead she portrayed an unexplainable expression on her face, as she stared at the table in front of them.

Taehyung cleared his throat awkwardly as he roamed hi eyes across the room before asking lisa, "Where is your husband?"

"He's out of town" lisa replied as her gaze fell back on taehyung again. Taehyung felt a hint of uneasiness as her answer, as he stood up to leave but got stop by lisa as soon as he try to stand up.

"Sir please, just two minutes" she pleaded him. Taehyung rested on his seat again, exhaling a long breath as he pulled out a cigarette from his pocket and put it between his lips.

He lightened the cigarette and inhaled a long sharp before asking her, "Okay tell, what's your problem?" Lisa didn't said anything and moved her gaze towards the table again.

Taehyung inhaled the cigarette as he boredly looked at the opposite side of the Lisa, but soon he heard her sobbing so he turned his gaze back to her.

"If you want to cry then I'm going" he muttered nochalantly, as he was about to stand up again, he finally heard lisa's voice.

"Did you see this? Sir, these are burn marks" she said as she lifted her skirt up to revealed the slight burn marks on her thigh. Taehyung embarrassedly looked elsewhere cause he didn't want to look at a stranger woman's exposed thigh.

"My husband has done this to me" she said and started to sob. Taehyung felt so awkward as to why was she telling him all that.

"But why are you telling me that?" he finally asked what he wanted to as he avoided looking at her eyes and stood up to leave.

"Sir, why don't you understand?" she said in desperately as she stood up too. Her voice was laced with the hint of anger.

"I understand everything but I don't like this. Lisa, you're a married woman and a few arguments are the routine of marriage but that doesn't mean that you should tell your problems to a stranger" he said sternly as he tried his best to avoid her.

"But I'm not telling this to a stranger. I'm telling this to the person I lik-" she couldn't her complete her sentence as taehyung cut her off mid way.

"NO... no... talking to other man after marriage is not right. Perhaps you don't know but it hurts... I know" he mumbled the last sentence with glee laced in his voice as he remembered about his own marriage life.

"Why? does a person has no feelings after marriage? does their dreams and their wishes have no value at all? So if they doesn't love their partner, doesn't like them, then can't they even talk to the person they love?" Lisa asked him as she was challenging him to some battle.

"Doesn't their feelings have any value. I like you, I love you a lot so can't I even talk to you?" she asked him as if she has gone pure mad.

"NO, YOU CAN'T DO THAT. You're married and your husband, whatever he is, however he is, good or bad.. is your husband. If you can handle your relations well, then it's good. And if not, you should do as your husband wishes.