✯4✯

Taehyung was standing in their house's
garden while watering the plants. He had a
cigarette in his other hand. He wasn't smoking it instead he was playing with it. Bouncing it then trying to catch it in his mouth without using his hands.

Just then Jimin was passing from there.
Namjoon, who was sitting at other area of the garden, had called him and jimin was going to him. But when taehyung saw him, he grabbed Jimin's wrist and stopped him from going.

"Let go of my hand" Jimin muttered. "Ok ok" taehyung said and surrendered himself. "I want to tell you something" he added. "I don't have time. Grandfather is calling me" Jimin said, boredly. "Just for a minute Jimin.. please" taehyung insisted. "Ok tell"

"Umm.. you know, yesterday when I was
saying that I like a boy-" taehyung said, biting his lips but got cut off by jimin. "No, I don't want to hear. I'm going" Jimin said
and started to walk away but taehyung held him from the shoulders.

"Jimin, Jimin, we're going to be marry so l
want to clear everything. You know the boy I like, right?" he asked. "Must be a idiot" Jimin said sassily and rolled his eyes.

"What? How did you not know? You should
know" Taehyung said pointing at him and Jimin rolled his eyes. "How would I know? By peeking in your heart huh?" Jimin said sarcastically.

"You can't peek in my heart but you can peek in my room. In my room. There's a dressing table, go see there" taehyung said. "No I don't want to" Jimin said and tried to go but taehyung stopped him again.

"Jimin, Jimin"
"I insist please"
"go"

Jimin pouted and went to the room
unwillingly. "Idiot" taehyung muttered while putting his hands on his own waist.

===>

Jimin went to taehyung's room and started to search the boy while muttering.
"See see see, what's so special about him? Must be a idiot or alien like him."

Jimin searched behind the dressing table,
around the room but found no one. He
knocked on the bathroom's door and asked. "Hello, Is anyone there?" but didn't got any response. Taehyung came into the room and asked to jimin. "Did you see?"

"No, there's no one, not even a photo" Jimin said. "When did I say that there's a photo? I said look at the dressing table" taehyung said and walked to Jimin. He grabbed jimin's wrist and pulled him in front of the dressing table's mirror.

"look" he said to Jimin while pointing at the mirror. Jimin lifted up his gaze and looked at the mirror. "But this is me" Jimin said that this is him not the boy taehyung love. "Yes, you" taehyung muttered softly while holding Jimin's shoulder from behind.

"M-me?" the realization hit Jimin that what
does taehyung mean. All the time taehyung was talking about him. He was the boy of taehyung's heart. He blushed and tried to run from there but taehyung stood in front of him blocking the way.

He tried to go again from the other side but taehyung again blocked the way. "Let me go" he muttered shyly bearly above the whisper. "No" taehyung said and grabbed Jimin and pulled him closer to him.

Jimin lifted his gaze a little but immediately looked down cuz of taehyung's intimidating gaze. Just then someone called Jimin. "Coming" Jimin yelled and escaped from taehyung's grip and ran away. Taehyung chuckled.

===>

Taehyung and Jimin came out of a car and
entered in the big mansion. They were distributing their wedding cards. Now they has came to jungkook's house to give him one and also this was the first time taehyung and jungkook will meet with each other.

Jimin and taehyung were heading upstairs when they met yoongi.

"Hi yoongi hyung, how are you?" Jimin said.