✯7✯

Taehyung opened the car door for Jimin and he stepped out. Two servants came running towards them, one took out their bags while the other one drove off his car to parking lot.

"Where are we tae?" Jimin asked. Yesterday when taehyung came from the office, he told Jimin to pack their bags immediately cuz they are going to a surprise place.

Jimin kept asking him that where are they going but he didn't tell him. After a long journey by road, they were now in front of a apartment, which was between the beautiful trees and in front of the sea.

Taehyung led him inside the apartment. The apartment was so elegent and well furnished. Jimin's eyes lit up by seeing such a beautiful interior. Taehyung led him to a room, which was looking like a bedroom.

Jimin looked the attractive room. He moved towards the glass door, which was covered by the curtains. He removed the curtains and his eyes sparkled by the view. In front there was many beautiful trees, flowers, bushes, it was a whole garden and behind the bushes and tress, he could see the sea peeping through.

While he was busy admiring the view, taehyung closed the door. He walked towards him and back hugged him.

"How is it?" he whispered. "It's so beautiful.. I-it's looking unreal" Jimin exclaimed in joy. "You know what is more beautiful?" taehyung said.

"What?"

"You" he whispered and Jimin blushed. He turned Jimin around and Jimin tried to hide his face but taehyung didn't let him. He cupped Jimin's cheeks and pecked his lips.

"Why are you becoming so shy, it's just you and me" taehyung said. "You're blushing like that we'll make love first time today.."

"TAEEE~"

"I was about to use more dirtier words than this" taehyung said and Jimin slapped his chest. He tried to kiss Jimin but Jimin stopped him.

"Oh tae.. we just reached.. at least let's rest first" jimin said.

"After I'll wreck you, you can rest as much as you want" taehyung said and again tried to lean in but this time jimin's phone intrrupted him. Taehyung thought that it must be jungkook so he have to stop Jimin from attending the call.

"Baby don't answer it" taehyung said.

"But it's ringing tae"

"Jimin don't answer it please.. it's our honeymoon. I brought you here cause I don't want anyone to disturb us but your phone~"

"But tae it can be important."

"Jimin please~" taehyung whined and Jimin sighed. He gave up and started to walk towards his phone.

"Jimin~"

"I'm just putting it on silent tae" Jimin said and walked towards the side table of the bed. He put his phone on silent and placed it where it was before. Taehyung walked towards him and tried to kiss him again but Jimin put his hands on his lips.

"Oh no tae, we're not doing it right now... I'm so tired.." he said and pushed him out of the bedroom, giggling.

===>

Jungkook had reached Switzerland. He was in his hotel's room while he was continuously trying to call Jimin, to ask him that where he exactly in Switzerland so they can meet but Jimin wasn't picking up.

"Jungkook Sir, your show is in half hour" yoongi said while peeping his head through the door but he saw him calling someone so desperately.

"Are you calling jin-sii?" he asked.

"No I am calling Jimin. He said that he and taehyung will also go to Switzerland today so I am trying to call them but none of them is answering" Jungkook replied.