✯3✯

Taehyung was driving the car with one hand while he had a cigarette in his other hand. He was smoking. Soon he reached to his office and left the car. He went in to building and walked to his cabin.

He sat on his chair and his eyes fell on a
letter which was on the table. He lift it up and after seeing it he got annoyed. He called his secretary lisa and she came and asked "yes sir" while staring at taehyung.

"Lisa, what is this?" taehyung asked annoyingly. "This is letter sir lisa said
absentmindedly. Taehyung sighed. "I KNOW... but what is this?" he asked pointing at the front of letter. "Kim taehyung, Seoul" "Kim taehyung, Seoul... means you sent my letter to me" he said.

"Sorry sir" isa apologized. "WHAT SORRY.."
taehyung yelled, he didn't like to yell at anyone specially on the women but sometimes lisa does mistakes like that, that he couldn't help but to get angry.

"Lisaaa..." this time he said calmly but from his tone it was clearly visible that how disappointed he was. "What happened to you? Where is your mind nowadays hm?" taehyung asked. "Sorry sir, I will be careful with my work from now on" lisa said, she was feeling really guilty.

"It's okay, now go back to work" he ordered her in his professional voice. Lisa was about to go but taehyung called her name again. She stopped and asked 'yes sir". Taehyung got up from his seat and stood in front of her.

"Lisa, you have AC in your cabin and... I know that you feel very hot but... why do you show your body?" taehyung said and lowered his gaze at the floor. "But sir since that day I started wearing long skirts" she said, probably taehyung had said her to wear decent clothes before.

"I'm not talking about the bottom, I'm.. talking about the top" taehyung said hesitantly. He was talking about lisa wearing a top which was showing her cleavage area. "I think l should make a uniform for you which will be buttoned up from top to bottom. like this" he said while joining his caot with his hands to show her.

"Understand, now go please" he said sternly but lisa didn't listen instead she was staring at him. She had a crush on taehyung from the day she got the job in this company. I mean who wouldn't fall for taehyung.

"Lisaaa. go, go" he said, bolding her name
while gesturing her to go with his hands. Lisa left the office and taehyung sighed. Suddenly his phone rang and he answered. "Hello oppa, I'm Jennie" Jennie said from other line cuz she was calling from a telephone.

"Yes, Jennie.. what happened?" taehyung
asked. "Oppa, uncle's condition isn't good.
We're in hospital now. He is continuously
calling ji-eun aunty's name." she said worriedly.

"Don't worry Jen, I'm coming and call ji-eun
aunty too' taehyung said and hung up the call.

===>

Ji-eun was sitting in a taxi, going to the hospital. She was crying so much and why shouldn't she cry? She was going to meet her father after 20 years. She was so worried about her father and continuously praying for him.

When suddenly a truck came from a wrong side and his the taxi. The taxi got hit up so badly and rolled over. The driver died at the spot but ji-eun fell from the taxi. She got the slight scratches but guess she didn't had much time to live in this world.

A sped up car came and drove over j-eun.
The driver was driving carefree but when he realized it was too late. Ji-eun had already gone to her dead husband.

===>

Namjoon, ji-eun's father was now in conscious but when he heard about his daughter. He cried so much and cursed himself for his daughter's death. "God, w-why did you take her life, she was coming to me after 20 years.
Y-you should have taken my life but.." he said while crying.

Jennie who was standing beside namjoon,
was trying her best to console him. "Uncle please, you'll get more sick" she said.

Time skip after ji-eun's funeral:

"Come kids, come.. Consider it's your house" Namjoon said while guiding hoseok and jimin in the mansion, in which he was living with his friend's children taehyung and Jennie. After ji-eun's funeral Namjoon brought them here for their take care.

"Wow, hyung.. I had seen such a big house
only in movies" hoseok said excitedly and
jimin smiled. Their very old servant or more to say a family member 'heeseung' came. "Look heeseung, who came" Namjoon said, pointing at jimin and hoseok.

Heeseung eyes lit up by seeing them. He was their very old servant and had treated them as his children so he was very happy to see them again. "Jimin-sii, hoseok-sii... welcome" heeseung said and they smiled.

"Grandfather, can l see the second floor?"
hoseok asked. "Yes yes son, you can see the whole house" Namjoon said smiling. Hoseok ran upstairs. On his way, on the stairs, he bumped in someone, who was none other than kim jennie.

Hoseok embrassedly stood back straight and muttered a small "hi" but Jennie didn't said anything and ran to her room. It's not her fault, both siblings taehyung and Jennie had a habit to be reserved and doesn't get mixed with anyone immediately unlike jimin and hoseok.

===>

Namjoon was playing table tennis with
heeseung. "What happened sir? It's look
like that your youngerness has come back" heeseung asked to namjoon while smiling.

"Not only youngerness heeseung but my
happiness has also come back. The promise I had made with taehyung's father to take care of his kids has now fulfilled, now taehyung and jennie can take care of themselves. Now I'll take care and give all love to my grandchildren which has gotten snatched from them in their childhood" namjoon said warmly.

"Now there's only one task left for me to
do' namjoon added and just then taehyung
entered there. "And that is to take medicines. Uncle, what are you doing? You know your health isnt good properly then why are you playing hm?"

"And heeseung uncle, you're also not stopping him instead you're playing with him" taehyung complained to heeseung who just shrugged. "Tell me did you take the medicines?" taehyung asked to namjoon.

"No son, now I don't need any medicines. I'm fit and so much happy. Now you should prepare yourself for your marriage" namjoon said smiling.

"You're happy so you decided to arrange my marriage... and from where did this idea come in your mind?" taehyung asked, not liking the idea of his marriage cuz he already had someone else in his heart. "Nowwhere, and you know what, I has already found the boy" namjoon said.

"But uncle how can you set up my marriage like this with someone? you should have asked me first" taehyung complained. "But son, he is so pretty, I know you'll like him" namjoon said convincing taehyung. "I don't
wanna hear anything uncle. I already has a
boy in my heart from childhood" taehyung said.

"Son, I also know that boy from childhood"
namjoon said. "lf you know him from childhood then he will be your age right then why don't you marry him instead?" taehyung said annoyingly. Just then Jimin came with a tray in his hands.

"Son... I know him from his childhood-"
namjoon got cut off by taehyung. "Whatever uncle, I don't want to-" " taehyung you're arguing now-" namjoon said. "I'm not arguing uncle-" taehyung said. "You're younger than me so you should listen to me" namjoon said. "But u-" taehyung got intrupt by jimin.

"Grandfather, if he wants to marry the boy of his heart then let him" Jimin said. "Ah Jimin.. when did you came?" taehyung asked. "Just now" Jimin replied. "Jimin you don't say between us. Taehyung you'll marry the boy which I've choosen and that's it." namjoon said. "Jimin, I was saying to uncle that I like a boy-" taehyung said but namjoon cutted him off.

"Stop taehyung.. Why are you telling him.
The boy I'm marrying you with is our jimin"
namjoon said finally and Jimin bit his lips
shyly. Taehyung face lit up cuz the boy he had in his heart was none other than Jimin.

"Really? U-uncle I was saying that, that the boy I like is" taehyung again got cut off by namjoon. "No no, you'll only marry jimin"
namjoon said. "l agree uncle but I was saying that.." taehyung stopped then turned to Jimin and said.

"Jimin, I was telling to uncle that the boy" he again got cut off by namjoon. "Taehyung just leave it, why are you telling him?" namjoon said. "Uh-h but... alright" taehyung said, he wanted to tell that Jimin is the boy whom he love from his childhood but namjoon didn't let him complete so he just gave up and agreed.