✯11✯

"Hello" heeseung answered the telephone in the lounge which was ringing from few minutes.

"Hello uncle, this is hoseok here" hoseok said from the other end. "Oh hoseok-sii, how are you?" heeseung asked, joyfully.

"I'm fine. Uncle, I'm missing hyung a lot. Please call him. I want to talk to him today" hoseok said.

"Son, He's bathing now" heeseung answered.

"What is this uncle? whenever I call, he never answers my calls." hoseok said while frowning. "Please call him, I'll keep the call on hold" he added.

===>

Taehyung paced in his cabin back and forth. He was so frustrated. He took the packet of cigarette out of his pocket and lightened one. He put it in his mouth after then inhaling a long drag and exhaling it after.

He dialed the telephone number to the landline of his house but he found it engaged. He put the receiver back furiously. He thought that jimin is again talking to jungkook.

"Engaged" he mumbled in annoyance and started to pace again. After sometimes, he grabbed the telephone's receiver and called his secretary.

"Lisa" he just only said her name then put the receiver back. After few minutes, soobin, his manager came into the room after knocking.

"Yes sir?" soobin asked politely as he stood in front of him. "Are you lisa?" taehyung walked to him and asked furiously.

"No I'm soobin-" taehyung cut him off. "I know that but are you lisa?" he asked while huffing in anger.

"She's on leave-"

"I know that. Did I ask you that?" taehyung again cut him off.

"N-no si-"

"Get lost" taehyung spatted.

"O-okay" soobin said while frightening and walked away from there while having his head hung low. He thought its better to escape from here as soon as possible but as he reached to the door, taehyung called him again.

"One minute. Come here. Come back" taehyung said. "Yes sir?" soobin asked after coming near him.

"I want jungkook's phone number" taehyung said while hesitating. He didn't even want to take the name of that bastard.

"Which jungkook?" Soobin asked confusedly as to which jungkook, taehyung was referring to as their are many people of jungkook's name in the country.

"The stage dancer" taehyung clarified. "Oh... the one who dances like Michael Jackson?" Soobin finally understood and confirmed. "Yes, that one".

"Sir, I want to meet him too. I am a great fan of hi-" as soobin came to know that his boss was talking about The Jeon Jungkook. He jumped in happiness and pleaded his boss to let him meet him too but he didn't knew that taehyung wasn't asking for his number on a good term.

"SHUT UP!" taehyung growled. Soobin fanboying on jungkook, pissed him more. He was annoyed that as to why everyone likes jungkook so much.

"Get me his number" he ordered. "Okay sir" soobin said and shut his mouth about meeting with his idol.

"Go soon" taehyung said while exhaling the smoke of cigarette. "Yes sir" soobin left the cabin.

"Michael Jackson's fan. IDIOT!" taehyung spatted after. He then went back to his table and stood there. After sometimes, soobin came in again.

"Sir jungkook's number is 3619860" he informed.

"Fine. You can go" as taehyung said, soobin left the cabin, leaving him alone. He dialed jungkook's number but from the other telephone cuz the first one was still on call with his house's phone.