✯15✯

"Kook!" Jimin called as he and hoseok were standing at jungkook's house door step, all dressed up nicely. Jungkook turned around at the voice and came to them.

"You almost forgot your friends after marriage. We shouldn't have come. Is this the way to invite friends? First you fixed the marriage and then informed us" hoseok rambled upsetly.

"Don't say that. I was so happy to hear this news. Look! he's yet to be married" jimin spoke on jungkook's behalf and took his side.

"He is so intelligent. Try to learn something from him" jungkook praised jimin in order for taking his side.

"Let it be, tell me, where's Jin?" jimin asked. "You want to meet him? Look there before that" jungkook said and pointed towards a specific area of the big hall of his mansion.

~Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear jimin
Happy birthday to you~

The professionalists started singing while playing violin with the live orchestra. As they moved back, a large cake was placed on a table behind them. A 'happy birthday' sticker was also attached with it and many balloons were scattered around the hall.

Jimin couldn't believe his eyes. In all this, he had forgotten his birthday. He didn't understand how he was feeling? happy or surprised. He just stood silently watching all this.

"At least give some reaction" Jungkook said, laughing after finding him almost lifeless. "What's all this? You didn't had to do this" Jimin said, being embrassed.

"I can never forget your birthday because your birthday is more important than my wedding. Cut this cake now" jungkook said while taking him to the table.

"Let him come first. Is he coming?" Jimin asked about his husband.

===>

"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday sweet jimin
Happy birthday~"

taehyung softly sang out the song to the photo of jimin, while pouring the wine in glass.

"I'm sorry, I'm not with you but wherever you are.. be happy. Cheers" he clinked the glass with jimin's photo frame and chugged it down after.

"Excuse me, sir" he heard someone's voice from behind him and turned his head around.

"Oh you.. Tell me" taehyung exclaimed boredly in tone of like 'disappointed but not surprised' after spotting the owner of voice.

"I've come here to invite you" yoongi said, hesitantly and a but scared from him.

"Invite?"

"Yes"

"But for what?" taehyung asked while sipping the wine.

"For birthday party" taehyung paused a little and then chuckled. "What a coincidence! It's jungkook's birthday too" he exclaimed.

"No, it's jimin's birthday. Jungkook-sii is just celebrating it" as soon as yoongi said this, in the fire of hatred, all of taehyung's feelings died.

"It's my husband's birthday and he's celebrating it? Very good" he remarked, sarcastically. "I-I have come here to take you with me" yoongi again said after gaining some courage.

"Why? What shall I do there? You are there, jungkook is there, Jimin is there. What will I do? Play the joker? Do you think I'm one" Talking to taehyung right now was like putting your hand in the mouth of a hungry tiger.

"But how will we celebrate his birthday without you?" Yoongi said.

"It will be celebrated. You can go. Enjoy the party" taehyung was fuming with rage.