✯8✯

"Hello jinnie, hi" jungkook said on the phone.

"I've been asking you for the past three years..... that how are you? have you eaten? what have you drunk? what time did you sleep? etc but not today....."

"Today I'll tell something important to you and that is.... Jinnie, the world is progressing so fast. There is progress in all departments. People have mobiles in one hand and a girlfriend in other...."

"And my life's tragedy is that... I am in the same position from the last three years. I have a mobile phone but the girlfriend is missing. Do you understand?" he asked.

"No?"

"Okay, I'll explain"

"My progress can occur with your answer and that is that you tell me... that you love me" jungkook said.

"And if you say it then I'll think that people have only reached the moon but have reached further. So... I'll wait ten seconds for your answer" jungkook said, wanting to hear that three magical words.

"One" he started the counting.

"Two"

"Three"

"Four"

"Five"

"Six... OH EVEN I LOVE YOU ALOT" jungkook yelled in joy after hearing what he wanted to hear.

"I love you Jin. I'll call you back after giving this news to jimin-sii, bye" he said and hung up.

===>

"Let me go. The phone is ringing" jimin said while trying to go down stairs but taehyung was blocking his way.

"Leave it, someone else will pick it. There are many people in the house. You knot my tie" taehyung said while waving his tie in front of jimin.

"I don't know how to do that"

"How don't you know? I'll teach you. Hold this" taehyung said.

"Okay"

"It's very simple. Keep this on this" taehyung said about putting a side of the tie on its another side.

"Here. Now pull this" Jimin did and because the tie was in taehyung's neck, he also came pulling towards jimin, intentionally. He tried to stiff his face in jimin's neck but jimin pushed him backwards slightly.

"Stand straight, how will I tie it if you will come close?" Jimin complained.

"We'll do it again. Pull" Jimin pulled the tie and taehyung again come close to him and tried to kiss him. He was in a romantic mood today.

"What are you doing? Leave me" Jimin said but taehyung didn't stop. The telephone was continuously ringing.

"What is it? Why can't you stand straight"

"It is done like this, pull it. Pull" taehyung said and Jimin did again. This time taehyung grabbed his waist.

"W-what are you doing t-tae, someone will see" Jimin said. "No one will see" taehyung started to kiss on his neck.

"You start anywhere"

"So what? I am with my husband" taehyung said. "But tae this is the hall" Jimin said. "So? should I get another husband for the hall?" taehyung said sarcastically.

"Come here" he pulled Jimin towards him and started to kiss him on the neck. Jimin didn't stop him this time.

"Jimin-sii, jungkook is on the call" heeseung yelled from downstairs, who had answered the phone after ringing so much.