✯10✯

"Hyung asked me to leave his house" hoseok mumbled while standing near the table.

"You've been repeating the same thing for quite some time. Do you think he's happy after doing that?" Jungkook said. He has found hoseok and now they were in jungkook's house. Hoseok was still sad so he was trying to cheer him up.

Jungkook walked to the fridge to grab a cold drink from it but look like they ran out of it.

"No cold drink either. Yoongi hyung, bring a bottle of cold drink for him" Jungkook said to his manager.

"He asked you to leave so that no one insults you. So that you become a responsible man. He wants to see you standing on your own feet. Do you understand?" Jungkook tried his best to convince him. Hoseok who was standing lazily, shifted his weight on the other foot and stood properly.

"Not just like that. You have to work hard for that" Jungkook said. "No Jungkook-sii, I just can't live without my hyung. Death would have been better" hoseok said.

"At least you can eat your dinner now. Sit down and have your dinner. You didn't eat anything since two days" Jungkook said and made him sit on the chair.

"What's wrong with him?" Yoongi came up with the bottles and asked after seeing the sad face of hoseok.

"His favorite actor is enacting an emotional scene that's why he isn't eating food" Jungkook said playfully.

"Don't worry. You better have your dinner soon cuz once I'll show you something you'll forget about the dinner" yoongi said to hoseok.

"Look at this!" Yoongi swung a pair of keys in front of his face.

"What's this?" hoseok asked.

"What keys?"

"This is the keys of that taxi that your favorite actor drove in a film" Yoongi said.

"This is the key of that taxi?" hoseok asked while standing up from his seat and taking the keys in his hands to see it properly.

"Yes"

I meet him?" hoseok asked excitedly.

"No. You can't"

"Why?"

"He's a very busy man. Do you understand? If you want to meet him then you have to work hard for it. Once you do that, he'll definitely come to meet you. Are you ready to do that?" Yoongi said. Jungkook was looking at him while trying to control his laugh.

"Of course I'll"

"Good"

"Did he give these keys to you?" hoseok asked again, not believing that his favorite actor gave the taxi to him. Lol he is so innocent.

"What do you think that Jungkook-sii gave it to me and I gave it to you by your favorite actor's name? Do you think I am telling the lie?" Yoongi said, basically saying the truth. Jungkook looked at him.

"No no, I believe you"

"Okay then have your dinner soon, go to your room and imitate your favorite actor. Become a prince, a macho. Don't worry, we'll help you. Eat your dinner and don't think about your brother" Yoongi said.

"I'm missing him very much" hoseok said, again started to get sad.

"RUN!" yoongi said and ran away with Jungkook from the room before hoseok would start to cry again.

After few days:

"Kook, how's hoseok?"

Taehyung came home from the office and saw jimin talking on the telephone while sitting on the couch in their lounge. He stood at the doorstep.