✯18✯

Jungkook stopped his car in front of KIM mansion. Stepping out of it, he caught sight of Jennie walking out of the door. He walked towards her, but as she gawked at him, she tried to go back. But thankfully, he managed to get her.

"Jennie! I've come to meet taehyung, Is he home?" He asked.

"He's not at home" She replied and turned around to return but stopped at his call.

"Listen! What can I say? I didn't know that Jungkook hated me, that he didn't approve of my friendship with Jimin but Jimin and me are childhood friends. We're almost like brothers. And this is what I had come to explain to taehyung but he doesn't want to understand. Look! Please make him see sense or he will ruin his and Jimin's lives. And I'll never be able to forgive myself. I know, I'm not important in your lives, but you all hold a very important place in my life. I never consider myself an orphanage, you all are like a family to me. So I considered coming here at anytime I want, Just like we go at families but I didn't know that I was interfering too much in their lives... Please for taehyung's sake, for the sake of your brother-in-law, please make Taehyung understand before it's too late and he ended up doing a stupid thing... Thank you!"

Jungkook left, leaving a paranoid Jennie behind.

Next day:

"This year, Jeon Jungkook, the famous singer, has been chosen for the best singer of the year award. This is the first time such an award is being given to Jungkook. Thank you"

The news of Jungkook achieving the award were displaying on various news channels. As he sat on the bonnet of his car, surrounded by many reporters from various individuals channels, he felt himself over the moon at such a big achievement, which he had worked hard for.

"Congratulations, Mr Jungkook. You have won such a big award. We want to ask you some questions on behalf of your fans. Did you expect to win this award?" A female reporter asked him.

"No, I didn't had any hope but I had full faith in my fans that they'll get me this award" He replied.

"Sir, how do you feel about after receiving such a big award?"

"It feels great, fantastic. You know, on top of the world"

"Thank you very much. What are your plans for marriage?"

"I'll get married soon, very soon" He replied, smiling.

===>

"Hi, Jungkook. Congratulations for the award"

"Thank you, yeah.. bye" Jungkook hung up the call as he was driving his car. He was receiving many calls from his friends and other renowned people but his best friend still hadn't called him yet, cause he should be the one to congratulate Jungkook but he was absent.

Strange! Everyone called to congratulate me, except Jimin. He thought as he turned the car on the road of Jimin's house.

===>

Jimin sat on the bed of his room, quitely. Nowadays, he always could be seen sitting in his room, lost in his thoughts. Beside his bed, on the side table, there were placed two pictures. One was of his mother and one was of Taehyung's.

Suddenly, he thought to call taehyung and talk with him. He was constantly trying to call him from many days, hoping that he will pick up but taehyung never answered his calls once.

He called at KIMS mansion. The ring kept going but no one answered, assuming that Taehyung will be left for office and Jennie for university and Heeseung must be busy in house chores so he decided to call at taehyung's office.

"Hello, who's calling?" Finally someone answered his call. It was Soobin.

"Jimin here, Kim taehyung's Mrs. Please connect me to Mr Taehyung" Jimin replied, desperately.

"Look, sir. He is living a peaceful life. He is fine without you so don't disturb him please" Soobin harshly disgraced him. Jimin's heart broke.

"Bu-"

"Please hang up"

Soobin said and before Jimin could speak something, he hung up the call. Jimin threw the phone on his bed as he started to sob badly.

===>

"You are too much. Everybody called up and congratulated me, only you didn't call me. Can you believe it?!" Jungkook complaint as soon as he entered into Jimin's room.

"I'm going to get the best singer of the year award and I want to get it from you...Jimin, I understand your pain. I am with you. I will set everything alright but you'll have to come with me for the show. I'll come and pick you, okay? Be ready till 8pm. Okay, I'll be going now" He walked back to the door only to be stopped by Jimin's voice.

"Jungkook... I won't come"

"What are you saying?" He asked in disbelief.

"It was all my fault anyway that I didn't understand him. I was a good son, a good brother, even a good friend but... but I could never become a good husband. If I had known that he didn't like me talking to you, I would never talk to you.... If you really care for me by your heart then go away from here and don't ever come back again... Go away please," Jimin broke down in tears as he hid his face in his hands, sobbing. Jungkook felt hurt but seeing Jimin crying was more painful for him.

"A-alright.... Don't cry, I'll go away," he muttered quietly and left the room.

Time skip:

A grey Mercedes pulled up at the entrance of his mansion. In the midst of Jungkook's opulent mansion, hidden away in his practice room, a sense of desolation washed over him like a wave. As he sat alone on the drum's stool, his heart weighed heavy with sadness that seemed to engulf him.

He then felt a hand resting on his shoulder, to his surprise, it was his loving boyfriend, Seokjin, who has stepped out of the car and has made his way towards the practice room. However, he didn't shown not any reaction of happiness or getting surprise.

"What happened, kookie? I've been calling since so long. Why didn't you pick the phone? What is the matter" Jin asked.

In that tender moment and under the dim light of the room, tears welled up in Jungkook's eyes as he poured out his heart, recounting a painful incident that had left him shattered. Jin, his eyes filled with compassion and overwhelmed with empathy, embraced him tightly, providing solace and reassurance, as he despised seeing the tears streaming down his beloved's face.

☆☆☆☆☆

Jin as Suman

Jin as Suman