✯13✯

At night:

Taehyung was sitting on his bed, beside him jimin was sleeping peacefully. Taehyung wasn't even feeling sleepy a bit. In frustration, he lighten up a cigarette. Jimin and jungkook's thing was still bothering him.

He looked at jimin who was sleeping soundly. He reached out his hand to tap jimin to wake him up from his slumber but he stopped himself midway. But right after the moment, he picked up their alarm clock and turned the alarm ringtone on.

Jimin opened his eyes immediately cause of the sound. He looked at taehyung from his sleepy eyes and found him wide awake. "What's the matter? you're still awake" he asked taehyung.

But taehyung didn't answer and instead got up from the bed and walked out of the room. Jimin asked him that where is he going but he didn't reply so Jimin raced behind him too.

"Tae" Jimin called but to no avail, taehyung kept walking down the stairs. Jimin held his arm and asked "what's the matter? Are you not feeling well?" Taehyung escaped from his grip and went to the living room. He sat on the couch.

Jimin sat on his knees, infront of him on the floor. "What's wrong? are you not feeling well?" He asked worriedly and put his hand on taehyung's forehead to check his temperature. Taehyung looked at him and held his hand, stopping him from doing so.

"I'm jealous" taehyung finally spoke out his condition. "But why? What happened?" Jimin asked, confused. Taehyung looked at him and shook his head in disappointment.

To him, Jimin should have known about his condition without him saying anything. "What happened?" he murmured at his husband's innocence and got up from the couch.

"What does a husband want? What does a man want?... that his partner loves him the most. Even more than their parents, more than their father, more than their brother. Am I wrong if I think like that?" taehyung asked jimin.

"Please don't say th-"

"Quite, quite.. Let me talk" taehyung cut him off sternly. He started to walk backwards while continuing "Jimin, you've changed. You've changed a lot. You've forgotten everything but I remember everything. I remember, our dream palace, the prince and the princess. Uncle-" his back hit the stairs railing as he was going backwards.

"Be careful-" Jimin raced to him to hold him but taehyung signalled him to not to touch him by his hand. He straighten  himself slowly before continuing again.

"We had so many dreams but you shattered all my dreams. I had so many dreams. You've changed so much, jimin" taehyung was continuously blabbering. His voice was brittle. Jimin was standing there with frown on his beautiful face.

"Please don't say that" Jimin pleaded him in as he held taehyung's aarmsand shook him but taehyung shushed him. "No, Let me talk"

"You're much more than just a husband to me. You're a mother, a friend and a companion to me. You're everything to me but you never tried to understand me. Actually, you had told me when I asked you whom you loved most. You said your mother and your brother. Thank god, I didn't ask you more or else you would've taken jungkook's name."

Jimin's eyes went wide at his husband's remarks. He couldn't believe that his husband was thinking of him this low. "Wait! What are you saying? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?" He shouted unknowingly cuz taehyung was accusing his character.

"DON'T SHOUT! DON'T SHOUT!" taehyung yelled on him. "DID YOU EVER TRY TO KNOW WHAT I LIKE?? WETHER I LIKE COFFEE OR TEA?.... but you definitely know that jungkook likes banana milk" taehyung bursted out his feelings and Jimin eyes got full of tears.

"You ask him to call you when I'm not at home. Do you think I don't understand? Am I a fool? AM I A FOOL?" taehyung gritted his teeth, asking Jimin like a psycho.

"When I return home from office... a few words of love is just out of question... I have to ask for even a glass of water from you... A husband's duty is not only restricted to the bed. You should also love each other. you should also love each other..." He pointed his finger to Jimin. Jimin just looked down while sobbing. Tears were falling from his beautiful eyes.

"I just love you and only you but do you love me at all, I don't know that" he spoke in a quiet and hopeless voice that if anyone could see him they would feel sympathy for him.

"God has given each one a specific talent. One may be a good singer, while the other..."  he lost his voice as what to say now, cuz he had no talent. "But you... Jungkook! jungkook! jungkook!" he rasped out in jealousy.

"You're doubting me?" Jimin asked him while crying. "Yes, I am" taehyung agreed without even hesitating a bit. He was fighting the urge to cry.

"I doubt whether you love me or not... You call someone else at midnight and you tell him that only he can understand your problems. THEN WHAT CONCLUSION SHOULD I DRAW?" taehyung inquired him desperately.

"Leave me alone" taehyung suddenly said him quietly. "What?" Jimin spoke out in confusion. "Leave me alone for sometime" taehyung declared.

"But where will I go?" Jimin asked desperately and crying continuously. "You can go anywhere you want. Please go anywhere for some days. Go please" taehyung told him while fighting the urge to break down.

"Please don't say that. I can't live without you" Jimin begged him as he put his hands on taehyung's chest, afraid of being separate from his husband. "When I'll feel that I can't live without you too.. I'll call you back" taehyung told him without even looking at Jimin cuz if he'll, he knows that he'll gonna melt.

"Go now"
"No, I won't"
"PLEASE GO"
"I won't"
"PLEASE GO, GO"
"No"
"I SAID-"

"Oppa" they were arguing until they heard jennie's voice. "What happened oppa?" she asked from the door step of her room. She had woke up because of their noises.

"Nothing" taehyung answered. "But why is Jimin oppa crying?" She asked. "Nothing, you come with me" taehyung walked to her and took her back in her room, leaving a crying Jimin behind.

===>

"Oh Jimin, how are you?" the lady exclaimed enthusiastically as she spotted him.

"I'm fine, aunty" jimin answered dryly to his neighbour. He went back to their home, where he used to live with his mother and brother, as taehyung had ordered him. So his neighbors immediately recognized him as soon as he stepped in the society.

"Hoseok, look who's here" the lady shouted happily in order to call hoseok. But instead of hoseok, another lady came to them, who was also their another neighbour. "Jimin, how are you? Taehyung didn't come with you?" she asked.

They all were asking about taehyung cause this was the first time Jimin had come to their old house after his marriage so they were a little shocked that his husband didn't even come to leave him here.

"He had some important work. Where's hoseok?" Jimin lied and immediately changed the topic so they won't inquired him more.

"HYUNG, HOW ARE YOU? WHEN DID YOU COME?" Finally hoseok came running while chirping like a bird in enthusiasm at his brother's arrival. "Just now" Jimin answered shortly.

"I thought you had forgotten about me" hoseok complaint to his brother while pouting. "Idiot, that will never happen. I used to think about you every moment" Jimin said while ruffling his hair.

"After mom's death, I never felt I'm all alone but I felt I was orphange when I left you"

"No, don't say like that. Now that I'm here" Jimin scolded him. "Please, stay here for few days this time" hoseok requested. "This time I'll be here for quiet a long time" Jimin replied in thick voice.

☆☆☆☆☆

I'll be posting short chapters from now on... Only with 1k words 😊