✯5✯

Mature content ahead 🔞

After the marriage ceremony, they all went to their respective homes after bidding goodbye and jungkook teasing Jimin about his first night.

===>

Jimin was sitting on the bed in taehyung's rooms, well now it has become his room too. He was patiently waiting for taehyung but was hella nervous too.

Just then the door opened and taehyung entered in the room, locking the door behind him. Jimin straighten his posture and sat while looking down.

Taehyung slowly walked towards the bed and sat on it in front of Jimin.

"Love" he called him so romantically.

"Look at me"

Jimin slowly lifted up his gaze and looked at taehyung but immediately looked down after meeting with taehyung's intense gaze. This only encouraged taehyung's romantic self more.

He leaned forward to Jimin and wrapped his arms around jimin.

"Do you know how much I waited for this moment? You stole my heart when we were just kids. I really love you so much and I want you to love me the same" he said and kissed on Jimin's neck sensually.

Jimin whole body jerked just by a simple action cuz this was his first time experiencing all this. Taehyung trailed the kisses to his lips and connected them with his.

He pressed jimin's back on the bed while letting his whole body lay on jimin. He took jimin's hand and pinned them sideways while devouring his lips.

He was going crazy after having the taste of jimin's lips first time. He sucked jimin's bottom lip and then bit it slightly. Jimin gasped and taehyung shoved his tongue in his mouth. He roamed his tongue in jimin's mouth tasting each corner.

Jimin let his husband have all the control. Taehyung pulled away and sat back on the bed, removing his own coat. He threw it somewhere on the floor and leaned down to catch jimin's lips again.

Jimin roamed his hands on taehyung's chest and stopped them on his shoulder. Taehyung removed jimin's coat and shirt, leaving him only in his bottoms. He hungrily leaned to mark his neck.

He licked his collar bone and then sucked it after leaving a mark. He did it like this on his neck and chest too. He moved to his nipple and licked it like a kitten while pinching and twirling the other one between his thumb and finger.

Taehyung licked his nipple once again before taking it fully in his mouth and sucking it. He sucked it like a baby that jimin couldn't help but to moan. He tangled his hand in taehyung's hair and rubbed his feet together in pleasure.

After making jimin's both nipples red, taehyung pulled out and sat up. He removed jimin's pants and grabbed his thighs. He kissed there sensually making Jimin fall on the edge. He was going to remove jimin's boxer but Jimin stopped him.

"Please turn off the light first"

"Nope, the light won't turn off. I'll do everything like this" taehyung said seductively and removed his boxer.

He stared at Jimin and Jimin felt so small under his gaze. Taehyung leaned down and captured jimin's lips again. While kissing him, he managed to slip his middle finger in jimin's hole.

Jimin squirmed at the sudden action and clutched at taehyung's arm tightly. After jimin's hole become a bit loose, taehyung slipped his ring finger in it following by his third and four finger too.

He has his four fingers in Jimin's hole now. Jimin was so overwhelmed cuz taehyung's long and slender fingers were hitting his prostate directly and he wasn't sure that if he will be able to control himself from cumming for too long.