Take Me Home!!

Sadako's POV

My Plan D, was the most daring one, began to take shape in my mind. If Sukuna wouldn't agree to let me visit my sister, I would just resort to a strike.

With determination in my heart, I decided to go on a food strike. I gradually withdrew from my usual duties in the estate, spending most of my time in my private quarters.

I declined to accompany Sukuna to events and gatherings, offering polite excuses like. "You can fuck off by yourself!" That too with a cheerful smile.

Sukuna sighed, feeling both frustrated and concerned. He knew he couldn't force me to eat, but he also couldn't let me go home yet, especially if he believed it wasn't safe.

"I understand that you miss your home, but it's not safe for you to leave." Sukuna said firmly, trying to reason with me.

"I don't care, I can't stay here any longer without seeing my sisters!" Sadako turned my head away from him, my eyes filled with stubborn determination.

That night, he entered my room. Sukuna approached me slowly, sitting beside me on the bed. "I worry about your safety."

His voice softer now playing with my hair, removing them from the braids my maids put in for me.

"There are dangers outside these walls, and I can't bear the thought of something happening to you." My eyes sparkled with excitement to make a bold request.

"Why don't you come with me?" I asked a hopeful smile playing on my lips. "I'll show you around my house and my room. It'll be a chance for you to see where I grew up."

Sukuna raised an eyebrow, clearly intrigued by the idea. "You want me to come with you to your home?" He asked, his curiosity piqued.

"Yes" I replied, nodding eagerly. "I think you'll find it interesting, and it'll give you a glimpse into my past."

Sukuna hesitated for a moment, unsure of how to respond. He was used to being in control and being the one to make decisions.

"Alright, I'll come with you, But only because I'm curious to see where you grew up." He said finally, a hint of a smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

I beamed with delight, my heart skipping a beat at his acceptance. "Oh yeah!! I think you'll enjoy the trip!" I cheered feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness.

(A/N: Lying is the answer to everything.)

The next day, as the sun rose, I felt a mix of excitement and nervousness as I prepared to leave for my home.

I have been looking forward to this day for so long, and after so many struggles it was finally happening.

Uraume, who had become my trusted confidante, stood by my side, sharing in my joy. "I can't believe it's finally happening,"

Uraume chuckled softly, a glimmer of pride in her eyes. "I'm happy for you. "You deserve this time with your family."

Sukuna approached us, a hint of reluctance in his eyes. "Let's go..."

As me and Sukuna arrived at my home, we were greeted by my father and sisters with open arms and warm smiles.

"Sadako!!! You're finally home!" My heart swelled with joy as she embraced both of my sisters tightly, feeling their love and warmth surround her.