Akira Kamio - Concert

"Hey, An! Are you free tomorrow? Will you come to the concert with me?!"

"Ah, I would like to, but unfortunately, I have club activities tomorrow..."

"Ehhhh~?"

"Yes, I'm really sorry Y/n. I'll make it up to you next time."

"Waaaa~"

"Ahahaha, the boys don't seem to have one. Maybe you can try asking one of them."

"I'll try..."

"I'm really sorry, Y/n."

"It's okay!"

She energetically waved her hands at her best friend as a goodbye before vanishing out of the room. She looked around and saw Ishida. Without any hesitation, she went straight up to him and asked him out.

"Hello Ishida-kun!"

"L/n? What is it?"

"Um...this might be sudden but, please go to the concert with me!"

"E-eh?! Is this a..."

"What?"

"Oh, never mind. I can't, my brother is going home tomorrow."

"Is that so...?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry L/n, maybe next time."

He patted her shoulder to encourage her as she excused herself to look for the other members.

"Hmm...how about Tachibana-san?"

She spotted him eating his homemade bento, it was expected, he have the talent of cooking after all. He even surpassed her skills.

"Ah...Tachibana-san..."

"Hm? L/n? Do you need something?"

"U-um...can you come to the concert with me?" she pressed her pointing fingers together and looked away, regretting her decision.

"Oh well, I-"

"I-I'm so sorry Tachibana-san! I'll ask someone else! Later! Oh um, and thank you for your time!"

She sprinted away from Tachibana, making the male tilt his head, "...but, I was about to accept."

She stopped and breathed heavily, she looked around once again and caught a glimpse of Ibu sitting on a bench peacefully.

She let out a brief sigh as her lips formed into a thin line.

'Okay, calm down Y/n. Just prepare for a massive and damaging response.'

She silently walked behind him and gently poked his shoulders, "Uh hey Ibu-kun."

"...that's odd..."

"What?"

"You don't talk to me that much now you're making an approach..."

"O-oh..."

"You only talk to me when you need something right? Is that how social butterflies act? They make many friends so when they don't have anyone to consult with, they'll use others to drag them in their own problems...how troublesome..."

"Of course not!"

"I don't really care about your opinion."

"I'm just going to ask you something..."

"See what I'm talking about?"

"Just listen to me first."

"Whatever, this is irritating." Ibu stood up and left her unanswered. She slapped her forehead and groaned.