Masaharu Niou - Pranks

A grin spread on his face, anticipating a certain female to arrive to witness the result of his playful test.

She was someone who left an imprint on him. He could never not be impressed by her cleverness.

Niou can say so himself, he was smart.

But she outsmarted him.

She was nimble, almost gifted.

And she had always maintained her cool and composed layout, as if... he was not affecting her at all. She barely acknowledged him.

Other than that, he wasn't so sure if the plan he prepared beforehand was feasible. He was eager for the girl's attention, Yagyuu claims so himself and he never understood why whereas Niou merely answers him vaguely.

But alas, he can conclude that perhaps he was a little bit interested?

Niou would glance at the clock from time to time, his anticipation grew with each passing minute until she shows up.

Much to his satisfaction, a faint shuffle outside the room became audible as it gradually gets closer.

The sliding door swooped open and the blackboard eraser filled with chalk dust was pulled down.

Yet Y/n swiftly caught the object, gazing at the suspect devoid of amusement as Niou's lips lifted to a sly smirk.

"As expected, huh?"

The girl can only shake her head in irk, holding an array of notebooks in her arms which appears to be her textbooks and homework.

"Niou... don't be such a try hard, your tricks aren't applicable to every people—"

Finally, the time has come.

Along with the blackboard eraser, is a bucket of disappearing ink which is now dropped on the female, staining her front as well as her pile of books.

She was stunned for a moment, gazing at the now-stained books.

The grin on his face lingered for a moment, only to vanish as he sees her frozen in her tracks.

That's where he thought...

He screwed.

Y/n then slowly gaped at him with her brows knitting. He swears he can perceive the fueling rage in her (e/c) orbs.

She was calm and composed, just as he believed. But now, at this very moment, it seems to contradict his belief.

He had never seen her this aggravated. Y/n never got mad at him, let alone his pranks.

"Those are disappearing ink." He assured, hoping it would ease her a bit. Yet the grimace on her face dwelled, making him gulp. He doesn't have any idea to ease her a bit.

"I guess I messed up, huh?" Niou nervously chuckled, and a bead of sweat slides down his cheek.

Eventually, he sighs, the unchanged complexion of the female was evident as ever. He approached her, tapping her shoulders.

"If that's so important to you, I'll help you."

Y/n rolls her eyes, placing down the now-stained notebooks. A sigh of irritation elicits from her mouth before diverting her eyes toward the silver-haired lad.

"What are you gonna do? Slurp the ink back?"

"Puri."

"Niou..."

"Okay, fine, fine. Need something?"

"Papers, pencil, and wipes."

"Roger that."