Eishiro Kite - Sudden Cling

The (h/c) female flopped down on her boyfriend's bed, waiting for his arrival after his practice.

Already informing the male that she planned to drop by and check up on him, Kite allowed her to do what she wanted thus she really did barge into his house.

However, as soon as she stepped in, his presence can't be perceived by her and she later determined that he was not home yet.

Though as an understanding person she is especially when it comes to him loving his sport very much, she couldn't help but be impatient every time they get to see each other.

All she can hear is the tick of the clock on his nightstand. And after wandering all over his room, she finally collapsed back on his bed. Craving for his presence silently.

When the doorknob of his room twisted, she jerked her head up onto the door and the expected person appeared.

"Eishiro!"

"Y/n." He dropped his tennis bag on the floor. Despite the weariness of his body, he seldom trudged over her way, latching his muscular arms around her waist.

"Eishiro? What are you-is there something wrong?"

He didn't answer her question but he peeled the glasses out of his eyes before nuzzling his face back on her neck. His breath, along with his hair tickled her skin which made her slightly jolt at the contact.

"Hm..."

His hands made their way to her back, cupping them before pulling her more into his embrace.

As she was recovering from her sudden malfunction, she snaked her delicate fingers on his hair, gingerly playing with them so that it won't mess up.

"What's wrong?" Her voice is filled with gentleness. Judging by the peculiarity of his move, she assumed that something happened to him yet his answer is different from what she thinks so.

"I'm just tired."

"Eh? So nothing happened to you?"

"No, do you hate me acting like this?"

"Ah, no."

"That's good because I will do this even if you hate it."

His answer made her giggle, rubbing on his shoulder to at least relax him even just for a bit.

She's going to seize the moment whereas for him to initiate something like this amuses her.

"How's the practice going, hon?"

Kite sniggered at the endearment, attempting to deny that it made his heart flutter, nonetheless, decided to reply with his usual demeanor for she might notice it.

"It's tiring as always."

"Hm...eh? Eishiro!"

She stammered when she felt him peppering kisses on her shoulders. Face heating up, she felt him smirk on her skin.

"Heh, such a reaction..."

"Eishiro." Y/n eyed him through her side, squirming yet it was no avail since he was stronger than her.

Unable to do something, she just rested her back on him, resulting in a smirk from the latter. His teasing lingered much as he was feeling tired not just long ago.

"You know...for you to be this clingy is quite a sight to behold. Any problems? Or were you just tired?"

"I'm just tired, and I missed you." The last word came out as a murmur which made her giggle.

"So this little Eishi-kun missed his girlfriend eh?" She purred, earning a huff from her boyfriend.

"Just...let me be."

"Okay, okay~"

"Here we go with your typical antics again, huh?"

"Well~ I love you."

"Geez, I love you too."

"You are surprisingly clingy too~"

"Just pretend that this didn't happen tomorrow...yeah?"

END!