Seiichi Yukimura - Soft

Ah yes, pretty, pretty boy.

-

The female entered the hospital with a stoic look printed on her face. She cast her eyes wherever she can and watched the doctors, nurses, and even patients walking back and forth to their rooms.

It's been a while since she visited him, and the smell of the hospital remained unpleasant to her, ignoring the fact that she can finally see that person again.

People chattering along with the squeaking and footsteps that can be heard in the hallways resonated through her ears over and over.

She stopped in front of a nurse scanning at some papers. The nurse looked up and smiled.

"The same patient again?"

She nods nonchalantly, thrusting one of her hands inside the pocket of her coat. It was no surprise, after all, she always visits him every time.

"Some visitors came to visit too."

"Is that so?"

"Y-yeah."

"Then I'll go now."

She didn't bother to ask the visitors anymore, it's just the team and his family anyways. She reached the room and twisted the doorknob without knocking, how typical of her. But she peeked first though.

Her eyes wander around the room and spotted a male in a daze, staring intently at the window beside him. He turned around and creased a smile at his visitor.

"Hello, Y/n." His calm and soothing voice already melted her coldness. Mimicking his actions, she carefully closed the door behind her and handed him a bouquet of fresh daisies she picked in her garden.

"How's your condition today, Seiichi-san?"

"I'm fine...oh, is that food?"

She hummed and pulled a chair to sit on, "Um, did the nurses already gave you lunch...?"

"No, not yet."

"That's great. Well..." She removed the furoshiki wrapping the lunchbox neatly and took out some chopsticks.

"Hehe, grilled fish huh?"

"It's your favorite."

"Heh, yeah. Can you feed me?"

"I...I don't mind though..."

"You seem to be very tense, you've been feeding me since then." Yukimura removed the plastic cover of the flowers and gently placed them in the empty vase nearby.

She moved closer and pinched the meat of the fish and the hot rice sprinkled with sesame seeds.

"Careful, it's hot."

He blew on the food to cool it down and delightfully ate them, savoring the taste of his favorite food.

"It's delicious."

"Really?"

"Are you doubting your skills?"

"It's not like I can always make good food anyways."

"What do you mean? Ahh."

"Hm? But you're enjoying it so never mind."

The feeding session ended, and she's cleaning up unnecessary things on his nightstand and threw them in their assigned trash bins.

"I bought some fruits...you can eat them."

"I'll eat them later."

"Oh, okay."