Chapter 1- Encounter

Jenna's Pov

I forced myself through the entrance of the club with Julia. The music was loud as usual. Then we heard our group calling us -"Hey Jenna, we are here." They waved their hands as a signal. We forced ourselves through the crowd.
Fuck it is crowded as hell. We reached there.
"What's up girls?" Rick asked. He is one of the member of our small group.There is Rick, Julia, Clara, steffan, Ivan, Jess and me.
"Just going with the flow. " Julia answered.
Rick and Julia like each other but they just don't confess.
We called the bartender. I ordered a martini and Julia sticked to her all time favourite virgin mojito. Julia and I have been best friend for almost five years now. I know her soo well. She only drinks on any special occasions like birthdays and all.
The bartender served me the drink by saying "Here Gorgeous!" I gave him a sweet smile and told him "Thank you." He gave me a smile back.
I took a sip of my drink.
I could feel eyes on me. I could feel someone is watching me. Like someone is constantly looking at me.
I turned around and my eyes sticked to a guy. He was leaning against the wall and a bottle of beer in his hand. He was the one who was staring at me. Infact he was staring at me right now also.
My God! He is fucking handsome and hot. He is wearing a black button down shirt. And his messy hair. His sleeves are folded ,enough to show his veiny hands.
My God. He is freakin' perfect.
"He is nice. You should go talk to him." Clara said giving me a wink.
"Ok. First of all, I am never the one to make a move on a guy. And secondly, he is not even that handsome. He is okay okay type." Instantly regretting what I said when I heard a voice behind me - "Really? I thought I am. By the way, you are Beautiful." The guy approached to me. "Do you mind if I sit there?" He asked by looking at the empty sit beside me .
"Not at all. It's all yours. Go on." I said .
"Can I get you a drink , if you don't mind ?"
He is such a gentleman.
"Yupp sure . "
He called the bartender. He ordered another beer for himself and a martini for me.
I started "umm....... I am really sorry for , you know. I didn't really meant that, what I said earlier. "
"That means I am handsome?" He raised an eyebrow. Oh God. It's fucking hot.
I gave him my hand in order to shake his and said " I am Jenna. And you are ?"
"Zayn."
He stood up from his stool and gave me his hand and asked - "Wanna hit the dance floor?"
I took his hand by saying " I would love to.''
And we disappeared in the crowd.