Chapter 17 - It feels better

Hey Guys!
Doing well? Great.
Eager to know what will happen next?
Me too.
Let's start
**
__________________________________

Jenna's Pov

"Ahhh! Jenna Pierce! What in the world is this?" Clara exclaimed.

I am so screwed!

I jumped down from the kitchen slab and moved from Zayn as far as possible in one single jump.
Julis and Jess also joined us. They were in pure utter shock.
My face was blank or scared should I say.

And on the other side Mr. Zayn was smirking. Great! I am here scared af and he is smirking. Later I will definitely confront him about this. But now what?

"Jenna what the fuck is this? " Julia eyed me.
"Wait are you two dating? Or friends with benefits? Or relationship? Oh my God! " This was from Jess.

"You guys better have an explanation or this ain't gonna end well. For both of you! I swear to fucking Jesus." Julia said.

Shit. I should have atleast told that to Julia. Or anyone. No one knows me better than them. And I lied to them. My God, I'm feeling horrible. Like literally horrible. I am a horrible friend.

God, you should have put some sense inside me. I don't wanna be your favourite child but atleast I deserve to be a normal child. Why it's always meee?

"I do have an explanation!" No I don't. Why did I say that?

What the fuck is wrong with me? But it was important to stop them.
Clara came infront of me and folded her arms infront of her chest.
"Then explain! Are you guys dating?"

Are we? It's not dating, right? It's not even friends with benefits. What are we exactly doing?

"Kinda, i guess. I mean it's not like that." I just didn't knew what to say, so I just said.

"We will be. We are just one step away from that " He winked at me. He must have sensed my nervousness.

Then he walked towards me and said "Okay ladies. I feel like I should leave you guys alone." He placed a kiss on my temple. "Goodnight, Gorgeous. I love you." And then left.

"Okay. Now say us every thing, bitch." Julia said.

Now I have to.

J, just close your eyes and say it in just one go.

"Okay." I closed my eyes.
"I slept with him for few times. He cooks for me and we went for shopping today, he makes me feel good and he takes care of me soo much and he even feeds me with his own hands. He also makes me feel comfortable. " I opened my eyes.

"He makes me feel confident and I feel very like 'myself' with him. "
I paused for a while before saying
"I don't know what are we doing exactly." I went to the living room and sat on the couch.

They followed me and say next to me. There was a huge pause before Clara started "then why didn't you told us?" In a calming voice.

Like you could say that she was trying to understand me. Clara has always been the most understanding friend among us. She literally listens to everyone's talks and gives advice to us.

"Because even I wasn't nt sure what was going on between us. And I was scared that you guys will not understand me. And what about Sam? I really thought that you guys will judged me. And that's one thing I never want in my whole life."

"Babe, we will never judge you. And we were the one who told you to start dating." Julia placed her hand on my right thigh. "And Sam was an Ass! We will never judge you about moving on from someone like Sam! And I feel like Zayn is a good guy."

"Yeah, and you are saying that you are comfortable with him. So that's good. We are so happy for you Jenna. We are always there for you. No matter what. We know each other for so long. We always want the best for you." Jess leaned towards Clara so that she can see me whole she speaks.

"Thank you." I said softly. "It's just little bit complicated that's all."

"That's okay. Take your time. We are here for you. Always , remember?" Julia said.

"Okay okay." Clara sat on her knees infront of me and placed her both hands on my thighs. "Now explain everything to us bitch. How was the Sex? Was it good? "

"Oh my god. Guys stop. Fine. Yeah, it's good." They are epic!

"Oh guys. I forgot to say. But Sam just texted me and that's why I left to kitchen to refill our drinks. But then Zayn came." I raised my hands in defence."I swear I don't know how the fuck he entered. But he did. And then...... Clara knows. Sorry about that, Clara."

"Ugghh! Oh my God, yeah. I am so glad that I didn't reached before. God knows what I would have seen. " I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, you can share everything with us. We are here. Okay? And from now onwards you will!" Jess said.

"Yeah. And go on a date with him! He is so hot and handsome. No wonder why you fall for him. He is a fine ass!"
Julia said.

"Fine. I will think about it. It's a lot. But first I have to clean a mess."

"What mess?"
"Sam!" I said. And laughter filled the whole living room. "Yes, he is a Mess!"

It feels nice to share things with them. It was so stupid of me to not share things with them. But after sharing things with them it feels better. It feels clear. It feels light.
**
__________________________________
I hope you guys liked it.
Don't forget to vote and follow me.
I am posting content on Instagram, don't forget to check.
And.....
I love you .
Xoxo 💋 - S .