Chapter 15 - Goodbye

Hey guys!
I hope you guys are doing well.......
Here is another chapter of my story.
I hope you guys will enjoy it.
Don't forget to vote and follow me.
Love you guys......
Now enjoy!
***
___________________________________

Jenna's Pov

Sam?
What he wants now?

He was gone from my life. After being four fucking years in a relationship, he cheated. And that too with my cousin. But if I am being honest I couldn't move on from him. Cause my love was real for him. His was too before going with that trip with my cousins and siblings.

I know he is still in live with me. I can tell it by his eyes. Four fucking years. I know everything about him. He looks exactly same maybe a little bit tired and exhausted.

"Hey, I didn't expected to see you here. You don't do grocery shopping." Ben hated shopping. He never wanted to go to shopping if it wasn't with me.

"Yeah, but now I have to. Because you are not there anymore." That little bangs falling over his chiseled face. His musculine body.

His apologetic eyes met mine. And I was just there. Wondering what to tell.

"Jenna?" Zayn's voice broke mine's and Sam's contact. He came towards me, placing his hand on my small back. And leaned to kiss my temple.

Zayn's Pov

I took the vegetables on the cart that Jenna listed. I was kinda happy that she came shopping with me. I was heading to her, then I saw she was talking to a guy. He is quite tall not more than me. Handsome, but not more than me.

Jenna's expression is wierd. It's like she wanted to say many things but she just couldn't. She is just standing there looking at that guy.

Wait is that Jenna's ex boyfriend? What was his name..... Sam?

And I am fucking jealous. Damn straight. I am burning in fire. Well, I am not her boyfriend but she is fucking mine.

And I know what I need to do.

"Jenna?" Shit! I should have called her 'babe'. Asshole!
But I did the next best thing. I kissed her temple. Obviously I can't kiss her because we were actually not dating. But it was enough to draw his attention towards me.

"Any problem, baby?" Good job.

"Oh, Zayn. This is Sam........"
"And you are already dating?" That bastard didn't let her complete her sentence. "We just broke up and you are already dating. I guessed it right. You are a whore." And that was it and I punched him on his jaw. He was knocked out on the floor.

"Zayn, stop it. Leave him." If Jenna wouldn't have stopped me that motherfucker would have been died.

But little does she know that he will die anyway. Maybe not today. But he will definitely. I will take care of it.

"Let's leave. We don't have time to deal with this bullshit." She pulled me towards the cash counter. After packing our list we headed towards my car.

On the way Jenna was wierdly quite. I tried to do some conversation but she was zooned out. Maybe thinking about that bastard.

Does she loves him now also? Or maybe he never left from her heart. Even I couldn't replaced him? Was he that special to her? Will she ever love me like this?

The rest of the ride till her house was silent. I also didn't try to make casual convos because it was just not worth it. She still loves him. It was crystal clear.

I tried to take his place and I failed. She took the grocery bags from the backseat. "Thank you Zayn. Goodbye."

"Goodbye, Jenna. Love you." She didn't replied. She just walked towards her door. She paused on the halfway. It was like she wanted to say something. But she didn't.

Why it felt like she said 'Goodbye' like she meant it. Our other 'goodbyes' were like we didn't wanted to let eachother go. But today it was like she wanted me to leave.

I am gonna get her back.

_________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.
Don't forget to vote.
And let me know what you guys think about this chapter.
Love you guys soo much.

Xoxo 💋 - S