Chapter 19 - The first meeting with the boss

Hey, lovelies!
3k reads? That's crazy!!
Thank you so much. I can't thank you guys enough.......
Okay, now.... Back to the story
Enjoy!
**
___________________________________

Jenna's Pov

"Zayn! What the fuck!?"

I was in pure utter shock! Is this for real? Like real-real? This can't happen. Zayn is my Boss!?

"Zayn, tell me you're jocking. Tell me this is some kind of prank!" I was just standing in the same place . I was just too shocked to even move also.
I pinched myself a little bit to see if I was dreaming or something but no! I am awake...... I am not dreaming.

"Welcome, Ms. Jenna Pierce. And this is a highly inappropriate way to talk with your boss like this." And he grinned.

Asshole

"Boss!?" I whispered shout. "You mean you are Mr. Grey? You mean the Actual CEO of the Grey Publishing House? How......? This is not possible!" I walked towards him and placed my hand on the table.

"Come down, baby! And yes, I am Mr. Grey. My full name is Zayn Grey. And I am the CEO of this company. Now take a seat." I eyes him. "Please take a seat.. common Jenna."

"No, Zayn this isn't funny! Why haven't you told me this? You should have told me earlier. At least after you got the news about my job" I sat on the chair and put my backpack down on the floor.

"Wait Zayn.... Don't tell me you did this for taking revenge from my previous company! You didn't, right?"

Please tell me No just please say no. I don't want to loose you. I can't afford to loose you.

"Of course not, Jenna. How could you think of this?" He came to my side and placed his hands on both of my shoulders. Our eyes connected.
"Hey, I will never do anything to hurt you okay? And when I first met you I never even knew about your job!"

"Then why haven't you told me anything? I was supposed to know this. Zayn, I just realised that you know everything about me, but I barely know anything about you. This is not how a relationship should work, right?"

Fuck! Did I just said relationship? Oh my god! Kill me now !

His eyes softens. "Hey, baby don't say that. Yeah I should have told you everything, I know. And I apologise for that but trust me I didn't do anything on purpose. After our second meeting I came to know about your job and then you told me that you interviewed for my personal assistant job. And I thought that I could just surprise you and that's it.
And I thought that if I told you earlier about my profession you would leave me. Because...... Well you were basically dating your rival company's CEO so..... I was scared to tell you that." He kneeled in front of me and placed his hands on my thighs. "I am Sorry if I hurt you. "

" Noo no noo, Zayn I am not sad or hurt or angry with you. I am just...... It was just a huge shocking news. I am not angry with you." I leaned forward and placed a feather light kiss on his lips.

And then the realisation hit me. "Zaynnn, that means I will be dating my boss! I will be fucking my boss!? What?" I can't date my boss! I can't be sleeping with my boss!

"Why not baby? Where is it written that you can't take your boss's cock inside of you, huh?" I leaned forward to whisper in my ear. "I can even fuck you on my work table and eat you infront of everyone. And no one will even dare to say me anything. "
He bite my earlobes before giving light kisses on them. And started going down leaving light kisses, a little by little.

"Okay okay! It's my first day!" I pushed him away from me before that scene could get real intense. "I need to act like a good girl I am! I can't disappoint my boss, you know" I winked at him. "And if you need something....... I will be in my office" I took my backpack.

"Yeah yeah. You need to impress your boss or else he knows how to make himself happy" He smirked. He grabbed my neck and kissed me deeply.

"My old assistant is waiting for you. She will let you know what you need to do." He left a kiss on my forehead. "See you, goodbye"

"Goodbye, boss." I teased.

A small laugh left his throat. I was about to leave his room but he stopped me.

"By the way Ms. Jenna Pierce...... You are looking good today."

I didn't turned towards him. I just left the room with my red blushing cheeks.
**
_____________________________________
I hope you guys loved this chapter. I am very excited to write the next chapters too.
Don't forget to vote and follow me.
You can catch me on Instagram.
Id- Simi_writer00
Thank you .
I love you guys soo much ❤️

Xoxo 💋 - S.