Chapter 4 - Addiction

Zayn

I have no idea if it was a good idea or not. But here I am standing in front of Jenna's front door. Right now I am debating with myself about I should ring the bell or not.

If I don't talk to her today after driving twenty minutes from my office, I will regret it. God, i have never regretted anything. Atleast not including women. I really don't know what vodoo magic she spelled on me but she definitely did something.

After arguing for more couple of minutes i finally rang the bell. The door opens.
There she is. Jenna is standing in front of me wearing shorts and a tank top. Her hair tied up in a messy bun. Her caramel strands were highlighting from the lights of her rice lights. Not even a trace of makeup on her face. But yet the most beautiful, gorgeous women I have ever seen in my whole life.

Just freakin' perfect.

Her eyes widened with surprise. "What are you doing here?"

"I was missing you." No, wait I think she was happy. "And i didn't have your phone number. So I couldn't inform you that I was coming."

"Oh. It's okay." She gave me a mischievous smile. "You were missing me or something else?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Whatever you think. Most probably the second one." I give her a wink. "Anyway are you busy?" I am taking her freakin' phone number. Next time I will call her before visiting her.

"No, just doing some of my office works. Please come in." She opened the door wider for me.

We settled in her coazy couch setup. Not that black leathered couch on which we had sex. The other one. This couch was placed beside a glass window which gives a perfect view of her backward. On the other side of the couch a bookshelf is attached. The golden dim lights enhanced it's beauty more. It was a very coazy and asthetic environment inside her house. I guess it's the golden rice lights. Her house was well organised. It was very perfect like her owner. First time when I came here i didn't payed attention to any of this or it's better to say I was not in a position to pay attention.

"Want something to drink?''

"Yeah." I followed her towards her small bar area. It was covered with wine, beers and tequila. This was very cool.
"Wow. Your house is really a gem. Like you." And she blushed. It was true. "Specially this bar setup. I love it."

"I worked as a bartender as my per time job. Not that I neede the money but I found it really cool. And yes, it was cool." She poured Barboun in two glasses and shoved it towards me. " So, why are you exactly here?" Taking a sip of her drink she asked.

"Well, I really can't stop thinking about you. You are everywhere even though you are actually no where. I can't concentrate on anything. Not my meetings, my clients, my works. Nothing." I took a breath before starting again. "You are revolving around my mind every fucking second."

"Okay. I wasn't expecting that." She swallowed hard. She was surprised. And even I also never expected to say something like this to anyone. But here i am. If my mom would have seen this, she would have died of a freakin' heart attack.

"You don't need to be surprised." I moved a strand of hair from her face to the back of her hair. "You are simply addictive."