Chapter 16 - All about today's night

Hey guys!
Doing well ?
I love you guys.
Now, ready for Zayn's and Jenna's journey?
K, let's start.
**
_________________________________

Jenna's Pov

I knew I was doing wrong with Zayn and I wanted to stop, but I just couldn't. I thought Sam was out of my life but he actually didn't. And I realised it after I saw him today. I realised that I haven't forget him. Infact a part of me maybe still loves him.

And that also, that maybe I can never love someone like I loved Sam. But all I know that this is wrong.

It's unfair to Zayn. He deserves much more. And he just don't deserve to deal all this shits of me. He don't know my story. About my nightmares. He knows nothing.

I put everything on the kitchen slab and threw my thoughts out of my mind for some time. But it was not totally gone. It just kept revolving around my head.

I prepared the meals and cleaned the bathroom. I cleaned the guest bedrooms and steamed the bed sheets. I put our sheet masks together and all our skin care items. I put all our matching floral pajamas together. I ordered my lunch as I didn't got the time to make my lunch, but it was fine. It was already five in the evening and they will be here at seven. And everything is just set.

And actually cleaning and doing household work helped me to reduced my stress level. So it was a win-win situation. But it was really hard to concentrate when my mind was revolving around two of them. I was definitely hurting Zayn. And the worst part was I knew it and still I couldn't do anything. I was feeling terrible about it.

Few hours later*

My friends finally came. All with beer bottles and little snacks in their hands. We did our usual gossips about random people. We did bitching about our 'problems'. We ordered pizza and decided to watch "Gossip Girl". We all just love Blaire and Chuck.

We took a little break from watching the series. And we ended up dancing on the rock music and glasses on our hands. It was so much fun with them. It's like everything just goes so fluently with them. It was almost like there was no problem. I will avoid the fact that Zayn texted me a number of time and I just avoided it.

We changed into our matching PJs and applied our sheet masks. We did nail paint of each other and took 'very' weird pictures of eachother. We did little modeling and photoshoots. Everything was going very fluently until Sam's message popped into my phone
"Hey, I really missed you. I want you back into my life."

And that completely shut me out.
"Guys I will be back soon okay. Give me a minute." I excused myself from by friends who were busy watching the series. I went to the kitchen to refill the chips bowl.

I could feel someone behind me and when I turned back it was Zayn.

I was about to scream but he placed his hands on my mouth to stop me.
"Zayn, what the fuck are you doing here?"

"What the fuck I am doing here? I haven't answered any of my text. You barely said goodbye to me this morning. You are barely talking to me. And you are asking what am I doing here?" And that was it. I don't know what to say now.
"It all happened after you saw your fucking ex. Isn't it?" And he was right.

"Zayn, many things are going through my life right now and I just don't know how to handle it. It's just too much."

"Nothing is too much. You know what you are doing." I stopped for a while. Because it was true. I knew I was doing wrong.
"Get out of my house Zayn." I just tried to pass him but he grabbed my arms and pull me back to him.
And put me on kitchen slab.
"And I am pretty much sure that that's not what you want, Jenna." He whispered in my ear. "You want me to fuck you. Don't you?"

He bite my earlobe. He sucked and nibbled my neck. He traced my skin kissing every part.

"Zayn..." I moaned. He went down on his knees and pulled my pants down. He spread my thighs apart. He placed a sensual kiss on my inner thighs. He rubbed his thumb over my wet clit.

Heat raced down my spine as he stroked and teased my clit until I was dripping in his fucking hand.
"Zayn, Fuck...." I needed him soo fucking bad. I couldn't think straight.

I cried when he finally thursted two fingers inside of me. My nails were digging deep in his back. He buried them to the knuckles.

He licked and sucked my clit. My head was arched back. My thighs were thight around his head not being able to take anymore. But he was not done eating.

"Zayn.... I can't." I cried

"Shh, baby. Your friends are in the living room. I'm sure you don't want them to hear you."He forced it open, wide and dived in.

"Zayn, I am... am going to fucking come. Oh my god..." I moaned. My face is flashed red. And I came. Hard.
He licked me clean. I took his collar on my hand and kissed him deep, unable to hold it anymore. He grabbed my neck in order to deepening the kiss more.

"Ahhh! Miss Jenna Pierce!" Clara screamed. "What in the fucking world is this?"

Fuck! I am screwed.
___________________________________

Okay Guys.
I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment me that which part you guys loved the most.
And also follow me.
Next part will be updated soon.
Till then Bye. I love you guys.

Xoxo 💋 - S