Chapter 18 - Office Day

Hey, birdies!
Miss me?
I am back after a little break.
Sorry for the delays. But anyway I am Back.
Okay, Let's start !
**
___________________________________

Jenna's Pov

It's Monday! That means New office Day! I already gave my previous Boss the resignation letter and he was not happy about it. But anyway, why do I care? I am totally doing well.

And about Sam....
I haven't seen or recieved any of his text and calls. Yeah, he called me almost every day. I have blocked him so many times but he kept texting and calling me from different numbers. I don't know how to handle that mess.

But today it's a New day. And well, it's gonna be a busy day too. But I am excited. It's a dream comes true for me.

Updates about me and Zayn? We are doing good. Actually really good. He texted me 'Good Morning' today also. We both talked till 1 a.m. yesterday night. We were literally behaving like new teenage couples, who just fell in love. There is not a single day he haven't sent me flowers and text.
I thinks our love language is Words of Affirmations and physical touch. Actually there is everything. It just feels so Perfect. We went for Ice cream date yesterday. It was so much fun.

Okay, back to morning. I selected my outfit yesterday only to avoid the rush. I went for a walk today and then took a cool shower. I did my makeup and put on my outfit.

This was the outfit that I chose. I put on my favourite perfume and I was all ready to go. I got in my car and put on some music. The Bluetooth started to play 'Vigilant Shit' by Taylor Swift.
She is my all time fav artist.

I reached my destination. I parked my car. Before getting out of the car I called Zayn. He picked it immediately. It was like he was waiting for it.

"Hello, love." My God, his voice. I hate it as much as I love it. I hate it how much that voice can do to me.

"Hey. I just reached here."

"Ohh okay. Are you nervous?" I can feel that smirk from the other side of my phone.

"No! Okay, fine..A little bit."

"Don't be. It's gonna be fine, baby. Just calm down. It's gonna be all good."

I exhaled. "Yeah, but what if this boss also ends up like my previous Boss! Or what if he teases me with the previous company?"

"Hey! Don't be don't mean. You can't judge someone like this. You haven't even seen who your boss is!" He spilled it. Almost like he is defending himself. Weird.

"Okay okay! Why are you being offended. I haven't said anything about you." Then I remembered something. "Hey, i don't even know what you do. I mean I just know that you are a CEO of a company. That's it! OMG! You will tell me everything today. Okay? No excuse."

And before he could say anything I started again."Yeah, we are meeting today. To celebrate today, if it goes well. And if it don't, then you can make it good for me. So it's a win-win. Please don't say no."

"How can I say no to you, love. You are everything for me. And if it doesn't go well, I know how to make it good. Very well. And you will get to know everything about me today."

"Now I am really feeling calm. I am less nervous now. Now I am feeling better." I really was feeling better. It feels nice talking to him. It like he knows exactly when and what he needs to tell.

"Yeah? When you will meet me today I can make you feel so much better than this. I can give you so much pleasure, you can't even imagine. You will forget your own name. And when I will meet you today I will make you scream my name. The only name you will remember will be mine."

"Okay stop. Not now. I swear." It was true because I was already getting wet. Just by thinking about it.
"And we will see about that. But now I need to go. I really don't want to be late on the first day, you know. First day impression matters."

"Okay bye. I love you."

"I will call you on my lunch break. Bye. I love you, weirdo." And we cut the call almost at the same time.
I got out of my car.

I took the lift and reached the 19th floor of the building. There was a lady who was waiting for me just outside the lift. I wondered how she knew.
She was very well dressed. She was wearing this shirt and pant. She was wearing this nude colour lipstick and very light make-up. She was a very beautiful lady. She was wearing this attractive smile.

"Hey, Jenna Pierce right?" She held her hand infront of me.

"Yeah!" We shake our hand.

"This is Lia. Mr. Grey is waiting for you in his office."

She opened the door for me and then she left. The room was huge. There was a black couch. The desk was made up of mahogany wood. And there was Mr. Grey. He was doing some work on his laptop. And due to the screen his face couldn't be seen. It was slightly disturbing.

"Jenna Pierce! Come inside. Sit!" I moved forward and his face came into my view. It was Zayn.

"Zayn! What the fuck!"
**
_____________________________________
Interesting chapter, right?
I know. Eager to know what will happen next? Keep an eye on it.

Don't forget to vote and follow me. And you guys can comment too.
I am also putting the contents on insta . Don't forget to follow me there.
I love you guys so much.

Xoxo 💋- S.