Chapter 12 - Just a nightmare

Zayn

Wanna fuck me?

I didn't even wait for a second. I grabbed her thighs and pulled her closer to me. Her legs were wrapped around my torso and her arms, around my neck. I nibbed her neck leaving hickeys to show that I own her. Jenna pulled her top through her head and started unbuttoning my shirt. And I am busy lefting marks on her neck area. Small groans lefting my mouth from her scent of her perfume.

She smell soo fucking good everytime. She smells like vanilla all the time.

I lift her on the bar slab and pulled her tiny shorts out. And she moaned. She leaned again to kiss me deep.

"I don't have a condom.'' I pulled my lips from her.

"Doesn't matter. I am on my pills." Comfort covered her face. "So, you are on it?"

I didn't answered to that. In that place, I bend her over the bar slab and spanked her ass. I pushed opened her legs wide using my knees.

"Hold the slab, love." I shoved myself into her and a moan escaped her mouth. I thrusted myself into her. "You love it, huhh? When you are filled with me?"

"Hmmm." She moaned.

"Use your words, baby." I thrusted myself deep into her with each words escaping my mouth. I reached down between her legs and started rubbing her clit.

"Yes, yes." She panted. "Zayn, I am about to cum."

God, the way she calls my name out...... Should be fucking illegal.

And I hit that spot. We both almost cummed at the same time. We did it again...twice...thrice. By the time I was done with her she was a boneless soul. I had to hold her so that she wouldn't fall. I took her in a bridal style and went to her bedroom.

I put her on to the bed. She was really freaking tired. I cleaned her and pulled out a short from her closet. I helped her to wear the shirt. I pulled the blanket over her and kissed her forehead.

I was about to leave thinking that Jenna doesn't want me to stay, but her voice stopped me on my way.

"Zayn, stay." She sounds sleepy.

I didn't argue. I opened my shirt out and pulled the blanket beside her. She came closer to me. Her arms and legs were wrapped around me.

I can feel her soft hot breath on my chest. I strikes her hair out, comforting her. My other arm wrapped around her waist.

She looks so peaceful. And after sometime darkness gathers in my eyes too.

Few hours later.

Suddenly I heard some screaming from beside me. Fuck, it's Jenna. She is screaming in her sleep.

I stumbled on the bed and hold her tightly. "Hey, hey. It's fine. You are okay." And I started kissing her cheeks softly, wanting her back to me from wherever or...... whoever. "It's okay. I am with you, baby. You are safe."

She stumbled upon her bed, panting and sweating badly. Her breaths are heavy. She looked at me and started calming down. She is holding me tightly. I placed her head on my chest untill she calms down totally.

After she calms down i passed her a glass of water.

"Hey, what was that?"

"Nothing. It's just a nightmare. It's a every day thing for me." She said.

Every day thing for her? Now what the fuck does that mean? What happened?