Chapter 10 - I guess she will be fine with it

Zayn

Calls after calls and statements after statements. Arguments. Talkings. Filled in the air of the conference room.

Anne called me at seven in the morning and told me that our ideas of the new novel has been leaked to our belov d rival, Mr. Hidalgo.

The CEO of 'The Black Press' Company.

He is the only one to whom I can actually tell them as my rival. All the others are like little toddlers for me. They know it very well that my one single phone call is enough to end their whole fucking career. It will be end for them.

So the others, they don't come in my ways and I don't go in their ways. It's not a child's play to become the best publishing company in LA. It needs hardworking, which I did. And that's the fucking reason I am standing here.

But 'The Black Press' has always been a pain in my ass. They are not as famous as my company but still they are in the list.

And I fucking hate it.

This is not the first time that we had to face trouble for them. They had stole our ideas many times. They took many authors from us. But at the end the authors ended up here only.

But Mr. Hidalgo, does hold power.

The main problem is that, a very famous author, Hannah chen. Her book cover and editing, everything has been finished. This book has to be out in two days.

But Mr. Hidalgo's company copied the whole thing. Same to same to a different author's novel. Which has been out. Today. And that author is also quite famous.

That means we have to edit the whole book again and if we do that then we will miss the deadline.

I told David to handle this mess. He is the one who take care of all this things. And he is working on it. We will see if we can change the date.

Maybe next week or something.

We will see. And guess what? Jenna works for this man. Now I understand why she wanna resign from that company so badly.

And before you wonder, yes I know everything about her. I know everything when it comes to her. Where she goes, what she eats, who she is with. Everything.

I mean what you guys think? How did I spend three days without seeing her?

God, it's been three fucking days. And I am missing her so bad. Her smile, her smell, the way she reacts when she notices me. I am missing every part of her.

She has given the application for the assistant manager post. She actually deserves that post. I am obviously gonna hire her.

And anyway Anne is just taking transfer to London this very week. There is also our branch in there. So, it's gonna be perfect.

Although Jenna has no idea who I am and what I do. She is gonna be shocked when she will see me.

There will be no assistant for one week straight.

God, now that's gonna be a little though. But it's fine.

I haven't seen Jenna for so long. I am thinking of gifting her bouquet of white roses. She really do loves white roses.

And I am also thinking of seeing her. Maybe I am gonna be the one to be in her doorway and then give her the bouquet.

I need i need it.

She can make my bad day into an extraordinary beautiful day.

And I guess she will be fine with that.
I mean I am really missing her.