Chapter 13 - All I want is to make her happy

Hey Guys! What's up?
I hope you guys will like this chapter. Don't forget to comment, vote and follow.
Now enjoy!
__________________________________
**

Jenna's Pov

Oh shit! What did I just said?

You are a fucking dumbass, j.

I can't tell him the truth. Not now. I haven't told it to anyone and i don't even have plan to share it with anyone.

"What is it, Jenna?" Zayn put his arms on my shoulders. "You know you can share anything with me. And I will never judge you."

Damn it. I knew it. I knew he would ask me. He is a very observant guy. But I just can't tell him. I just don't want to remember it again.

"Oh! It's nothing." He eyes me. "Trust me. And anyway I am going to sleep. I am still sleepy." I know he didn't believe it but he didn't say anything.

I didn't say anything after that and just lay back on the bed. I just don't want to face that questions again. I can't go back to my past again. I have overcome my past and I can't get back there. Not after so many years. I just can't. I am not ready.

I don't think I ever will .

He leaned towards me and kissed me on my forehead. "It's okay, love." He whispered in my ears. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. But you can tell me whenever you fell like telling it. I will be always there for you to listen to your talks. Okay? I love you." He placed another kiss on my cheek and slide next to me and started striking my hairs lightly, comforting me.

Maybe he noticed that I am not ready to talk about that. He understands me. And that makes my knees weak for him. He puts me in the exact place where I need to put in. He treats me in the exact way I need to be treated and that's how I want to be treated. He freaking knows me so well.

We just blend with each other so well. I just know him for one month now but it feels like I know him for decades. With him things just flows and I can be myself. I don't need to pretend about who I am and I am not even stressed about being judged by him. I don't have to put any efforts for him. I just fell happy thinking about him and sometimes I realise that I am smiling just by thinking about him.

He makes me happy. Yes he does. And that's one thing I can't lie about.

I think I am falling in love with him . And maybe the answer is going to be 'yes'.

Zayn's Pov

I don't know what was wrong with her but it seemed like she was not ready to talk about it. And that's why I didn't forced her. I don't want to make her uncomfortable. Whenever she is ready to talk, I am ready to hear about it. I just want her to be comfortable with me and I want her to feel safe with me.

But something bad happened in her past which she just don't want to recall.

I swear to fucking God if someone hurt her or touched her, then I will fucking bury that person alive on the ground. That person will be so dead of me.

My whole world revolves around her and I will do anything to make Jenna happy. I will go to any extent to make her happy in her life. It's strange, how she came into my life like a strom and calmed my inner Strom with whom I was fighting all those years. And the best part is she didn't even tried and she didn't even knew.

This girl is like a healing power for me. Yeah, she is my power. And I need to take care of my power. This girl does so much to me without even trying. She can even ruin me for my life without putting any effort.

I love her. I really do.

In the morning

Jenna was still in bed. I didn't wake her up, she has a rough night. I think I should wake her up with a nice 'breakfast in bed'. She was sleeping peacefully. I walked passed her and went to the kitchen area.

I made some coffee and Avocado toasts. And walked towards her room. She is still sleeping. I placed the tray on the table next to her.

"Hey Good Morning, Gorgeous." I placed a kiss on her forehead. "Wakey wakey. It's already late."

She groaned. Scrunching her eyes she woke up. "Oh my God. You made breakfast.? That's so sweet."

"Yes, I did. Now have it or it will get cold." She is so cute. She can totally make my shitty day just by showing up.

I placed the plate between her legs. I feed her a toast with my hands. She took a sip of her coffee.
"Zayn, it's amazing. Even I can't cook this well. Infact I can't cook."

"Oh, don't worry love. I will cook for both of us." She was holding her cup with both her hands. I was feeding her the toast and I was taking a bite as well.

Then a notification on her phone distracted us. She took her phone in one hand and started tapping. And after sometime she screamed

"Oh my God. Zayn, I got it. I got it. I got the job on The Grey Publishing House. They told me to join from this week only. Oh my god. This is the best day everrr." She was literally jumping on the bed. She seems so happy.

And that's all I want, to see her happy .
_____________________________________

I know. Short chapter.
But short chapters are good ,right?
Will you guys like to read long chapters?
I feel like long chapters are boring.
But let me know if you want it. I will do it for you guys.
Love you.
Xoxo 💋 - S