Chapter 11 - Comfort Zone

Jenna

After a busy day when you come home, to your own place it feels like a blessing. I had a presentation back today. And the clients were dumb. But somehow the deal was still on. And after that I had to attend two meetings back to back.

It was a messy day.

And guess what after all this, I still have to listen from that Mr. Fucking Hidalgo, my boss that I am still not good enough.

Fucking Bullshit!

I swear sometimes I feel like burring him alive to the ground.

But beside all this shitty day I missed someone. Zayn. I missed him. I really did. Everytime I try to focus on something, he just pops in my mind.

To be honest he never actually left my mind. It's like he have made a room for him in a corner of my mind. And I have given him the place to stay there. Without hesitation.

His personality. His looks. The way he cares about me.

It's hard to ignore a person when he is giving you exactly the things that you needed. That too also time to time. He gives me everything that I crave for. He gives me every reason to date him. To fall in love with him.

There is not a single day gone that he didn't sent me bouquet of white roses. Everyday when I come home from work I find them on my doorstep. And he texts me everyday.

He never forgets to texts me. I do act like a mean girl. One word texts and all that.

I don't deserve him. Do i?

Although I didn't found a bouquet today. Maybe he understood that he was knocking on the wrong door, all this time. And he just stopped chasing me.

Wait. Did he really did that?

Stop! Why am I feeling bad? I mean that's what I was wanting right? From him. To stop chasing me. Right?

Don't overthink J. It's fine. Everything is good .

I mean I know that Zayn was a good person and all that but everything has a right time. It's fine. Everything happens for a reason.

Maybe wrong timing. You are soo fine. You are......

And a knock on my door. Why exactly I am feeling like like it's him?

I walked towards to the door. I opened it.

And Yupp! I was right. It's him. Zayn.

Fuck it.

He is not in his suit and tie. He is in his sweatpants and his t-shirt. A bouquet of white roses in his hand. He is leaning towards the door.

Now that's hot.

But there is something off today. He is not........ like ............ I don't know, himself today. Maybe exhausted and tired.

Like I am.

"Hey Gorgeous!" He forced a smile and passed me a bouquet of white roses.

Isn't he soo sweet.

"Hi, Thank you." I took the bouquet fr rom his hand. My God, it smells so good. It's hard to tell if it's the flower or just him. " I missed you."

He eyes me. "Me?"

"No, I mean the flowers." I rolled my eyes when he chuckled.

I really did missed him. Yes, him.

He took a step towards me and leaned forward to give me a kiss. "I missed you too, baby."

And there we go. My hormones are ditching me once again. Great!
What are we? Couples? We really did what a couples do.

I closed the door behind me. "You want a drink?" I placed the flowers on the nearby vase. And dropped the older ones to the trashcan.

"Yeah, please." He stepped towards to bar. I poured whiskey on our glasses. He was zooned out. Something is off today. That charming thing in his face is not there today. He is stressed out about something. Or upset about something.

Could it be about us? No! It can't. Right? I guess.

"Here. Take it. You do need it." I pushed the glass towards him.

"Yeah, I do need it." He took a large sip of his drink.

"Wanna talk about it? I can listen. I mean if you want to. There is no forcing. If you want to share I can listen."

I really can listen. I am a good listener afterall.

"Nahh. I don't want to talk about it." He raised his one hand. "Not that I don't wanna share it with you. It's just i don't want to spoil a single moment with you. You are precious." He said giving me a wink.

"It's fine." I placed a deep kiss on his lips.

He needed this. I needed this.

We needed this.

"You are so beautiful, baby." He moved a strand of hair from my face. "I am happy to be with you. You make me happy." He pulled me on his lap. And nipped on my neck.

"Zayn. Wanna fuck me?"