Chapter 5 - This is not okay

Jenna

You are simply Addictive.

The words is tossing in my mind like a broken record. I never thought that I will meet this man again in my whole life but here i am.

He is wearing a suit and tie. Maybe he  had directly come from his work. God, he looks more handsome and sexy in a suit and pants.

My cheeks were beet red when Zayn moved a little strands of hair from my face to behind my ear. It was so romantic.

"I am addictive." I repeated after him. "Hmmm. I should have warned you." A little laugh escaped from my throat. "I should have told you that I am like drugs." He came towards my side of the place where I was standing.

"Yes, you should have. And now see, I am addicted."

To you.

The unspoken words.

"That's your mistake. And for every mistake there is a punishment." He took a step towards me.

"So you are going to punish me?" I took a step back from him and he took a step towards me.

We played this game until my hips were pressed with the bar slab.

"Yes, I have to." It was looking like a Hunter was coming to eat his prey. His eyes darkened. He grabbed me from my waist. My waist looks so small in his hand. He put me to the slab. Hunger spread in his eyes.

After this he didn't even waste a while. He pressed a punishable kiss to my lips. It was

Raw. Hard. Punishing. Amazing.

It was out of the world. I grabbed the collar of his expensive suit. I am not sure whether it is to deepened the kiss or not to stop.

Maybe both.

"Zayn, I can't. I can't do this." I pushed him away from me. "I just broke up with my boyfriend one week ago. It's too fast."

"Yeah? That's why you gribbed my cloth to deepened the kiss more?" He took a step towards me. His eyes didn't move for a moment from mine. The way he looks at me, I might die.

"That's why you were begging from me not to stop? That's why you were begging from me to let you come?"

The truth sounded really bitter. He was too close to me. He looked at my lips and then his eyes met mine.

"It is never too fast. It depends on you. You are the lead of your story. What matters is what you want."

He gave me a soft kiss and my eyes were closed. My mouth, craving for more. I was busy recalling the man's precious words.

I was still like a maniquane, when I heard my front door opened and closed. When I opened my eyes he was gone.

Zayn was gone.