Chapter 7- I will wait

Zayn

Jenna is with me. On my arms. I wanna hold her like this always. Now I am feeling like I am full. A day without Jenna was like faded. But a day with Jenna is like.......... I don't know how to explain. It's like, she lightens my day up.

She is not mine totally. For now. I am gonna make her mine. No matter how many times I have to try and what I have to do. I would do anything to make her mine. Anything.

The first day when I met her I felt like she was different. Like she is not like other girls. And yes, she is different. And now I know she is the one for me. I will wait for her. No matter how long I have to wait. But this is mine. That's final.

Back at today's night after giving a soft kiss and leaving from her house, I went straight to my house and took a nice shower. I thought maybe taking a shower will help me to get rid of her memories. Atleast for the night. But no. This girl have full control over me. I didn't helped me. Infact I was thinking about how fun it will be if she was there. Her perfect naked curved body over me. She is like drugs. She is a devil in a beautiful girl's face.

After that I couldn't help myself to not to come here. I entered to her house through her backward door which was opened. I noticed it when I was leaving her home. If it was not opened then I might have called her. But I also didn't wanted to wake my sleeping Beauty up. But she can sense danger very quickly. She is a very observant girl. She was looking so peaceful when she was sleeping.

After having our sweet moment we went to sleep. After meeting her, this is the first time I have slept well at night. Without worring about her. Because she is here with me. Safe on my arms.

Next morning.

I didn't wake her up in the morning. At last it was a long night. I put my jeans on and splash some water on my face. Then went straight to her kitchen. I thought it will be good to wake her up with a good breakfast.

I pushed my luck and made an avocado toast and coffee for both of us. I hope she likes it.

I went straight to her bedroom. I kept the breakfast on her side table and placed sweet goodmorning kiss on her forehead and cheek. Also on her nose.

"Good morning, Gorgeous." She opened her eyes. Her reaction blank. Definitely not understanding what was happening. A few moment before the memories of last night flooded her head. She stumbled on her bed hugging her pillow close to her chest.

"What the heck?" Her first word.

"See I made you breakfast. I hope you will like it." I passed her plate towards her. She took it.

"It's Good. I love it." After taking a bite she said.

She loved it.

"Zayn, see. Sam, my ex Boyfriend cheated on me. And right now I am not really in that mental state to trust anyone again. I know you are nothing like him. But I can't trust you totally. Actually I don't want to go through that again."

Sam. That bustard's name is Sam. He is so dead of me. For just dating her and making her sad.

"I assure you I am nothing like him." I took a sip of my coffee. "You can trust me."

"I know. It's just ........... I want time." Worriness spreaded through her face.

"Take as much time as you need." I took a breathe before saying it. "How much time you need.?"

"I don't know. Maybe one week." She told hazitately.

"Fine. I will wait."