Chapter 21 - The night at the party

Hey lovelies!
6k reads complete.....
Thank you for giving so much love to my story. It really means a lot to me.
I hope you enjoyed my story till now.
So without any further delays let's start......
Enjoy
**
_____________________________________

Zayn's Pov

I pulled out of her after we both came. Second orgasam always hits different. I stayed over her sweaty body for few minutes. Both of us feeling breathless.

After that I rolled down the bed and some tissues to clean her up. I threw the tissue to the nearby trashcan. Then I rolled back inside her comforter to cuddle with her.

This is the most favourite part of me after  having sex with her.

The perfect room temperature, little yellow dim lights, inside a soft comforter and with my most favourite person in the whole world.

If this isn't heaven then what is? I really don't know.

I placed her head on my chest and started stroking her lightly. Her legs wrapped with my own and her hand around my torso.

'' I know first day was hard for you, love. But trust me you will get used to it."  After meeting me later she complained me about her day like I wasn't her Boss.

"I know.... But you know you are an Asshole at your work, right? I am just thinking how Lia did work for you all these years? I mean I love it but it's....... I don't know a little stressful. Or maybe it's was just a first day with you. It will get better I know."

I like it,  how she complains about me in front of me.

If she is ever gonna be upset with me she will just let me know. I mean that's good, right? I guess.

"Ofcourse it will get better, love. I mean you are good at your job. That's why I hired you." She looked up at he with her doe eyes.

"So you didn't hired me because I am your girlfriend?" She asked me.

"What of course not! You are just extraordinarily good at your job. Yeah, I will not lie that I gave extra attention to your application and I whole heartedly wanted you to be my assistant but I didn't hired you because you are my girlfriend. You are just simply good at your job." I pressed my lips over her head.

"Thank you for saying that. I was feeling this that you only hired me because you're dating me and not for my work. My stupid mind! I just hate it." And she rolled her eyes.

"But I love it. You don't need to take care of it.  I will. Don't worry." I scratched her back lightly with my fingers. And I was rewarded by a soft moan. And she received a chuckle from me in response.

"Now now I believe that you are tired. It has been a long day, you should just sleep now." I said placing a kiss on her forehead.

"I don't actually want to. Again that nightmares and stuffs. I just don't want to. Sometimes I am even scared to fall asleep." Again that nightmares. I hate it how much this nightmares haunts her.

All the nights I have spend with her I have always noticed that she screams in the middle of the night or else she just stay awake. And I hate it.

"Hey. You wanna talk about that. If you want I am here." I am not sure if I actually want to ask her this. It's just that I don't want to make her sad or upset.........

Her eyes turned worried. "If you don't want to it's completely fin......." I said, panicked.

"No no Zayn! It's fine. I don't talk about it anyone. But I want to share it with you. I want it. I really want it." She took a deep breath before starting her story.

"So I was seventeen years old. There was a party at one of my friend's house. She was my good friend. Me and a lot of friends helped her to arrange the party. I remember after helping her I went back to my home to get dressed up again." A chuckle left her mouth.

"You know the way all high school girls want to be in their best way. I bought the perfect dress and perfect heels for that day. My crush was gonna be there. Yeah I had a very big crush on this guy. He was good looking and tall. Popular type guy. Every high school girls dream boyfriend."

I hated it. The way she talked about other guy infront of me.

"I was going to talk with him that day. After arriving at the party my eyes only looked for him, Tyler." She continued.

"Then we both did small talks. We both had our drinks. We were playing beer ping-pong i remember. We both were flirting with each other and he was also touching me in the middle of our interaction. Like moving my hair away from my face and touching my ass and waist. I didn't take that seriously."

"You didn't took that seriously? He was touching you... For fuck sake " I said.

"We are women, Zayn. We get treated like this everywhere. We get touched in the public like we are some public property. We always get touched like this no matter where we are or with whom we are! Womens are not safe, love." And that makes my heartache. Just thinking about how many girls have to go through this all day.

"Okay. Then Tyler took me upstairs into a room. To talk. I was quite drunk to do something.i guess. After getting inside the door he started kissing me. Forcefully. I tried to push him away from me but I was too weak." Tears rolled down her cheeks. I felt the wetness over my chest.

"And he raped me. I said No.... I screamed hoping anyone could hear me but....... The music was too loud." She took a deep breath again. Tears streaming down her face vigorously. And little sobs.

"After that I was too shocked to move. I didn't knew what to do. If I should tell it to someone or not. I should call the police or not ...... I should tell my mom dad or not. I was just too shocked to even move. I was just hoping to wake up from that sleep and pretend it like it was a nightmare. A very bad nightmare. But unfortunately........ It was not. After that I just ran to my house and I just locked myself inside my room. I cried so badly that I got fever the next day. I took shower in the middle of the night because... I was feeling very impure. I don't know why."

She looked up at me and said "And that's how it started!" She gave me a tight painful smile. Her eyes watering.

I hugged her as tightly i could into my arms and she breakdown into tears. I just want to take all her pain. I want to give her everything I could to make her the happiest un this world. Anything.

I just can't believe that she was raped. At fucking seventeen years old.

I will kill that Tyler.

**
________________________________

Sensitive Chapter, right?
I know.
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.
Don't forget to vote and follow me.
Thank you for reading this.

I love you always
Xoxo 💋- S

It was never enough (18+)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें