𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 - 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.

Last night was crazy, I still feel bad about unleashing all my anger on her like that

unleashing all my anger on her like that. But seeing her talking to that guy who 'wasn't her boyfriend' angered me in the slightest way. From the moment I first saw her she stood out to me. She had this long cherry brown hair with pale grey eyes. She was unique.

I feel like I need to apologise to her immediately but I can't just burst into her room at 07:24am asking for her forgiveness. I'm going to try to leave the office early because I don't know why but the thought of her being mad at me makes me uncomfortable. It's probably because I don't want her to tell her mother bad things about me. Yeah, I'm sure thats it. Nothing else.

I just finished getting ready for work and decided I just couldn't wait until after work to apologise. I genuinely don't understand why I care so much, I'll be honest, I'm not the kindest human being to walk this earth.

I slipped a note under her door saying.

ℐ𝓂 𝓈ℴ𝓇𝓇𝓎,𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓎ℯ𝓈𝓉ℯ𝓇𝒹𝒶𝓎 ℐ 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃𝓉 𝓂ℯ𝒶𝓃 𝓉ℴ 𝓎ℯ𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓉 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓀ℯ 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉.
-ℒ𝓊𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓃ℴ

And with that I left.

Aurianas Pov

I woke up at around 10am which was quite early considering the time I went sleep at.

I thought about him all night, I could barely sleep. I feel bad for ignoring him but I'm also angry now. Angrier than I was yesterday, all I felt yesterday was guilt but not anymore. I'm livid. Who does he think he is shouting at me like that? I'm nothing to him and he's nothing to me just my moms stupid fiancé.

I got up from bed and put a sweater over me because I had to take my wet one off and couldn't be bothered to find another.

When I came back from brushing my teeth I went to my door to go downstairs until I saw a note on my floor.

I picked it up and read it.

He cares? This shows he cares and has been thinking about me as much as I have him. Not in a weird way though ha.. just because of recent occurrences, definitely not anything else.

I decided to try not think about it so I went out into town and checked it out since I haven't been here in years.

I wore blue flared jeans with a red cropped halter top. I paired it with a gold bracelet and gold hoops.

I let my mother know where I was going and she offered to come along but I denied. I needed to be alone with my thoughts for a bit.