𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 - 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭.

TW: Mentions of E/D & Body Dysmorphia

It was a couple days later and I felt awful. I haven't left my room since that days incident.

I'm sure Luciano knows why I got so riled up because I heard him talking to Emiliano on the phone earlier and he most likely asked him about what happened when we went out. Its not hard to put two and two together and figure it out.

I haven't even been replying to Dom's messages. I'm just really not up for it. I have no motivation to do anything. Anything at all. I was still wearing what I was yesterday and my hair was a tangled mess but I really couldn't be bothered to take care of it. I honestly had bigger problems.

Luciano and my mother took it in turns to come bring me my meals. Whenever it was Luciano he stayed and talked to me for a bit trying to convince me to eat. But I couldn't. I felt nauseous as fuck.

I was about to go back to sleep until I heard my mother shout. "Auriana come here! Your going to regret it if you don't!"

Ugh. What did she want now? I can't be bothered for any of her nonsense. She screamed my name once again so I yelled back "IM COMING." I accidentally said in an annoyed tone.

I slid my slippers on and made my way downstairs. "I'm in the foyer!" She let me know. Ugh making me walk so far.

Once I reached the foyer I was looking down at my feet because I knew Luciano was there and I don't know why but I didn't want him to see me looking so.. gross.

Until I heard a familiar voice. "Wow Auri ignoring me on text and in real life?" It was dom. "Dominic!" I lifted my head up and smiled. I ran towards him for a hug he swung me in a circle.

I could feel Lucianos gaze burn into my back while I was talking to Dom. "What are you doing here?" I asked looking at his horrible haircut. Before he could respond I let out a "ooo." sound but in a hesitant way scrunching my nose. "What?" He looked at me confused. "You need a haircut urgently, but anyways yeah what you doing here?" He rolls his eyes at my comment. "I was gonna come next week to surprise you but your mom called me letting me know I should come so I did." Dom shrugged.

Luciano and my mother left at this point they left me alone with Dominic. I motioned at him to follow me with his suitcase and he did. I led him to my room and we sat on my bed and I let him know everything.

I genuinely felt like he got angrier than me.

After a bit more talking it got to about 5pm and we were bored so I went to go ask Luciano if me and Dom could go in the hot tub. He obviously agreed and taught me how to turn it on.

I had so many bikinis I had no idea which one to choose so I went with the light pink one. I also put my hair up in a claw clip and put on water proof mascara.

"Who you getting all dolled up for?" Dom asks with a side eye. "You" I joked sarcastically and winked. "Ew." He said with a look of disgust on his face. I rolled my eyes "Lets just go stop brushing your hair Dom."