𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖 - 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩.

I woke up at 11:30am with a horrible hangover

I woke up at 11:30am with a horrible hangover. If it wasn't for my mom coming to my room practically dragging me out of bed telling me that Luciano has to tell us something in the kitchen. What could he want now?

Yesterday was crazy. I can't believe I actually did that with Emiliano. I was wasted but I actually don't regret it, all I can do is hope he doesn't either.

I put on some shorts and an oversized sweatshirt to go downstairs because my outfit was, I guess you could say revealing.

When I came downstairs I went to the kitchen and sat on the island next to Dominic. I heated up some oat milk in the microwave and poured myself some cereal while I waited for my mom and her fiancé to come.

Me and Dom were eating next to each-other, waiting for their arrival. My mother sat next to me while Luciano was standing in-front of us. "Well? Get it out?" My mother exclaimed impatiently.

"Well, um my sister and brother want us to come surprise my grandparents." He let out nervously. "Okay? And?" My mother rolled her eyes. "They want us to stay there in the countryside for 3 nights." He explained. "No. I'm not going with you." She said sternly. "Why don't you wanna go?" I asked with a frown. "I hate the countryside." She looked at me with an angry expression.

"Why don't you take Auriana and Dominic with you." She suggested. Luciano looked at me and Dom for confirmation. "Yeah, I don't mind." I responded shrugging. "I can't im going back home tonight remember?" Dominic let out. "Shit I forgot, I'm gonna miss you." I expressed with a sad expression. "I'll be back soon, don't worry." and I just nodded. I'm really going to miss him but like he said he'll be back soon. I mean it's not like he could stay here forever.

I took a spoonful of cereal into my mouth. "You wont be alone anyways, Emiliano will be there." I got caught off guard and started choking on my cereal. My mom pat my back lightly. "You okay?" They both asked in sync. I took a sip of Doms orange juice while putting my thumbs up in the air.

"When do we leave?" I wondered taking another sip of orange juice "Tonight." Once again, I was caught off guard. The juice went down the wrong hole and I started coughing. "What is wrong with you today?" My mom asked, her voice full of judgement and attitude. "Nothing. Im gonna go pack." I responded dismissing myself.

"Oh also Dominic we can drop you off to the airport before we go." Luciano offered. "That'll be nice, thank you." Dom smiled.

When I got back to my room I tried to process everything. Not only I was gonna be alone with Luciano for so long but Emiliano is also gonna be there. I knew I was gonna have to see him again eventually but I didn't think I'd have to see him again this soon.

I packed a decent amount of clothes just to be safe. I mean you never know what could happen ya know?

I took a shower and got ready to leave. I wore grey sweatpants with a cropped white tank top. I also wore a sweater that matches my sweatpants on top. I put my hair up in a low braid and some pieces in-front. I curled my lashes and applied some mascara, I also put some concealer under my eyes to cover my horrible eye bags from last night.